• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bump thread!

very nice, but you have to do it better ;))
It's not his skills that's having errors you know.. actually nothing about him..
it's his taste to map like that, and everyone show follow their taste, it's kinda boring being like everyone else, having the exact same stuffs and do everything the same way.

@BUMP, Your mapping is awesome, Keep your taste for the mapping! don't try to be someone else! be yourself!
However, I got one hint, ONLY one :)
Before you are "completed" with an area and about to screen it, take one minute, to check for possible bugs :)
I'm an old fuck, I see bugs as fast they enter my view.. maybe because I've been programming shits too long haha xD
Anyway, those small bugs are 10x worse than 1 good thing.
So if you make 10 fucking awesome tiles, 1 bug will make the entire area bad.

But as said, you're one great fucker and I think you should continue doing what you do and what you feel! :)

What do u think?(not own3d)
BRAMAPNG_rspnnxn.PNG

I don't like how the blackboards are basically floating, other then that it looks good.

I really like the giant spiders, the snow cave is decent but nothing out of common.

EDIT: Just saw the pics on the post above, you are greater than expected really, good job on these aswell ;)

Awesome mapping, well most of it, 9/10 pictures I find very well done!
Because of that, I find that you deserve my Rep!

Back