• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bump

I am assuming many of you are posting on this thread due to 'boredom' but honestly, if you are uninterested in joining this guy then why feed him attention?
Don't really understand why you are all trolling him, this is a gaming forum and he is saying and implying the things that he should such as; recruiting people to his new team, which is essentially adequate for this kind of forum... unlike other stupid threads.

WHAT TEAM? he is the worst player off all time, and he thinks "anyone" will join him. but the only reason anyone will join him is to scam him for cash since he is so DAMN stupied!

Also Nobutada, Chris or Sticky Blues, here is some footage from a war of you getting killed by my team, and a war we won against you, so GG, keep trolling noob.

You Counted 1 combo and you are the main leader yes? WOW CRAYZ AWESOME COMMANDER GAJS, LETS JOIN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are such a noob dananem, aren't you Jay, you are ugly as fuck and have nothing better to do with life, get off my dick and go do something your life, your just jealous and franky, just a big pile of shit. Fuck off scrub.

Also Nobutada, Chris or Sticky Blues, here is some footage from a war of you getting killed by my team, and a war we won against you, so GG, keep trolling noob.

what ot was this war in?

i will cry if it was shadow.. LOL, either ur mages spam auto utamo or keep e ring 24/7 when its autossa in that pro ot...... also, u say exori vis combo at the end but ur both pro eks shaun the parcel and shadi the dicksucker gran ico like retards, then u all laugh like u got gangbanged by 100 sheeps.

Last edited:
I am interested. I am level 400 on ShadowCores and I speak English. I have vent \ TS

what ot was this war in?

i will cry if it was shadow.. LOL, either ur mages spam auto utamo or keep e ring 24/7 when its autossa in that pro ot...... also, u say exori vis combo at the end but ur both pro eks shaun the parcel and shadi the dicksucker gran ico like retards, then u all laugh like u got gangbanged by 100 sheeps.
Why you so brutal.... makes me very sad... u no see mr clavicusz aka 270 tankerino max? mid lajn move na trzy

Back