• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Burdin's work

Burdin

Reaction score
34so4cz.png

2coj22x.png

281erkh.png

zy6mf9.png

Last edited:
Supports for the bridge look a little feeble considering there are some pretty hefty rocks on it 'n such.

Also imo stone stairs look better when people play with borders a bit around them so their straight edges aren't as distinct.

There's a certain 1x2 rock that I think is a little overused.

Also, for any underground, don't forget you have stalagmites available to mix in with rocks.

Overall, lookin pretty nice mane. In-game screenshots would capture the darkness of the mine better.

I decided to remap the whole mine...My maps should be something players look forward to explore..

2evgeb5.png

looking good :) the remake is much better as the original. one question tho: why are there trolls in a dwarf mine :(?

I'm pleased to hear you like it :) The trolls invaded the mine, as a part of the storyline on my upcomming server :D

Last edited:
My latest project! A giant who lives in the mountains and raids the village placed nearby..
34si529.png

Since I did not got much feedback on previously maps, I decided to post a new photo to bump my thread.. :)

zy6mf9.png

Not really my style but do your thing man keep going and improving

Back