• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Burst Arrows

Samme

.::EmmaS-SammE::.
Senator
Reaction score
Yo.

I dont know why, but burst arrows dont give any damage, I tested it on character with 100 lvl and high mlvl and same. I use TFS latest rev. I got "exposive_arrow" in weapons folder and its added to wapons.xml so whats the problem ?...

function="externalLoadWeapon" <--Add that before the script="" section.
I am planning on making a small Tutorial about adding additional powers to weapons such with the new TFS, but thats basically the main feature you need.

function="externalLoadWeapon" <--Add that before the script="" section.
I am planning on making a small Tutorial about adding additional powers to weapons such with the new TFS, but thats basically the main feature you need.

It doesn't work for me, anyone?:s

Edit explosive_arrow.lua or w/e its the name for combat_magiclevel instead of skill if u want mages to use them, else its for paladins.

Code:
function onGetPlayerMinMaxValues(cid, weaponSkill, weaponAttack, attackStrength)
	local attack = 28
	local skill = getPlayerSkill(cid, CONST_SKILL_DISTANCE)
	local level = getPlayerLevel(cid)
	local damage = (attack / 20 * skill * 2 + attack + level / 10) / 10 * 1

return 0, damage
end
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_BLOCKARMOR, 1)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_FIREAREA)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_BURSTARROW)
setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_SKILLVALUE, "onGetPlayerMinMaxValues")

local area = createCombatArea( { {1, 1, 1}, {1, 3, 1}, {1, 1, 1} } )
setCombatArea(combat, area)

function onUseWeapon(cid, var)
	return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end
Working burst arrows based on distance skill.

As far as I know it goes on distance now.
And for magic level and level, use your current .lua, where change COMBAT_FORMULA_SKILL to COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC.
Then customize attack, by changing the 1, 0, 1, 0; to something like -0.3, -30, 0.5, 0

Last edited:
Back