• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buru Gallery

Bruno H

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
Im new on here!
Here it is my favorites sprites. :D

.Elizabeth ( Nanatsu no taizai )
.Gama ( Naruto )
.Sasuke ( Naruto )
.Madara ( Naruto )

Tips please XD​

n3kk07.png

Edit 1
.Mega Charlizard
ih5shu.png

Last edited:
You have nice stuff there, but I think you should credit the works/artists that you are using to paint over on these sprites

And also start trying to do it all by yourself, I think you're already talented enough to do that.

Last edited:
My onlys paint overs is gamabunta and gama, i dont know who did, but credit for them !

Cool! That zard's perspective is a bit messy, but still it looks great. Keep it up.

I just want to point that the "top-down sprites" you mention are not really top-down since you show only a front.

I just want to point that the "top-down sprites" you mention are not really top-down since you show only a front.

Yes hahaha but its the way a lot of people call this style of sprite, so it ended up getting

You draw well perspective tibia style outfits and items but flat sprites are aint that great reminds me of brazilian dbo level sprites which is kinda nasty for my eye

Back