• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@buy house for 4 exp scroll

Pawelky

Reaction score
as title says

however, must be a good house and in venore/thais or edron

post here with ur house name or a ss if you're interested!

I have Wood Avenue 8 and Seagull Walk 1 for sale. If you are interested, PM me with your name in game and I`ll message you.

ill sell you wolftower for 3 exp scrolls if you are interested its massive
good spot to lose pz at if your looking for somewhere to run in the open

@pandemon - I'll just give 1 exp scroll for that house

@syndoquai - I'm not interested

@zonkus - pmed my name, I'm interested in that venore's house:]

^ tell me ur name in the game :]

@dark mansion winning so far, still waiting for a better house!

Last edited:
^ tell me ur name in the game :]

@dark mansion winning so far, still waiting for a better house!

I'll also have to consider it, so I'm not sure you might get it. Hopefully you'll get better offers.

still dark mansion the best offer, if that won't be avaible I'll pick 'Seagull Walk 1' offer

STILL WAITING FOR BETTER OFFERS!!

shadow caves in ab dendriel dude. Send the scrolls to my thais depo. bye

lol this is so cute the kid says exp scroll and like the whole forum goes buckwild trying to sell him their house

Last edited:
cant see how that is funny, sick deal imo.. prolly the one who offers the scrolls u should laugh at

I don't know about you but i didn't say the word 'funny' anywhere in my post reread it and try not to be stupid this time :\

Never said that you used the word 'funny', u laughed at the situation which I was referring to.. recon?

to make it up for you - I take back the "u should laugh at the seller" thingy

still not weird to see people getting desperate for free bucks

everything alright for you now, no hard feelings eh?

still waiting for better house!

@kid flamers - not my fault you can't afford 20€ or your mommy doesn't give u cash bcuz u're too young -.^ and instead of flaming, you should thank me since is guys like me who's puting this server on

Back