• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buy object builder working with 10.00+ and 11.00+ versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy object builder working with 10.00+ and 11.00+ versions.
Object builder already works with 10.00+, 11+ isn't built the same way as previous versions... btw how much are you willing to pay for something like this, if the price is right I'll consider doing the work ;)

Object builder already works with 10.00+, 11+ isn't built the same way as previous versions... btw how much are you willing to pay for something like this, if the price is right I'll consider doing the work ;)

I do have working for 10.97 and below, but after it, not working.

I need to use on client 11.00 too.

A guy said 300 usd, and I said no, to high price xD
Search on google, already have !

Yet is not working on 11.00 for me :(

A guy said 300 usd, and I said no, to high price xD
I live in the USA and I wouldn't do it for less than $5,000 usd (living costs are very high in the USA), so $300 is a real bargain besides I am sure most of you make a good amount of money with your servers $300 usd is chump change in comparison!

I live in the USA and I wouldn't do it for less than $5,000 usd (living costs are very high in the USA), so $300 is a real bargain besides I am sure most of you make a good amount of money with your servers $300 usd is chump change in comparison!

Lets see facts, I live in Chile and living costs are quite the sames as London, UK.

The most expensive thing I would pay (and have paid) is a optimization on effiency of resource ussage, and it wasn't even close to 5k us.

You can ensure how much earns anyone with their own server without knowing their business model, I know servers with 20 players which makes more money than servers with 500 players, so it is just speculation.

The price is not set due to "oh you can earn so much money", "oh I have lots of expenses to waste to live my life", costs are defined trough the knowledge and working time, so (I will speculate as you do, hopefully you wont feel shamed) as you dont know this facts, I am not even able to negotiate with you.

Next please.

Kito2 I use for version 10 and 11.01!

Thanks, but found some one to do it for free:

2555d613-8fd8-4092-b9df-2c63cbe023f5.png

Lets see facts, I live in Chile and living costs are quite the sames as London, UK.

The most expensive thing I would pay (and have paid) is a optimization on effiency of resource ussage, and it wasn't even close to 5k us.

You can ensure how much earns anyone with their own server without knowing their business model, I know servers with 20 players which makes more money than servers with 500 players, so it is just speculation.

The price is not set due to "oh you can earn so much money", "oh I have lots of expenses to waste to live my life", costs are defined trough the knowledge and working time, so (I will speculate as you do, hopefully you wont feel shamed) as you dont know this facts, I am not even able to negotiate with you.

Next please.
Hey i am just looking out for me instead of always looking out for everyone else doing things for almost nothing or for free & because i did not consider my needs over others is one of the reasons i eventually became homeless.

Almost everything in life has a cost, you can not practically expect to keep getting things for free or next to nothing and profit from other people's work or general good nature. Eventually the bubble bursts!

Hey i am just looking out for me instead of always looking out for everyone else doing things for almost nothing or for free & because i did not consider my needs over others is one of the reasons i eventually became homeless.

Almost everything in life has a cost, you can not practically expect to keep getting things for free or next to nothing and profit from other people's work or general good nature. Eventually the bubble bursts!
LIKE ;)

When the guy just asked 5000$ to make some edits of Mignari's open-source project.

Just because someone created something and released the sources to it does not require me nor anyone to update that creation for free or at a wage which is less then the value of a person's self worth.

It's no different than someone asking for money to script, alter the sources of the framework or even create sprites.

If I have to pay someone an exorbitant amount of money for artwork, sprites or other assets then if you would like to retain my services you will have to pay me on my terms. That is just how the world works.

Last edited:
We will share it for 3.000 usd because of what bayview says
dude be real wtf... thats why you always get banned...
You can contact us. Price is real btw.

Just because someone created something and released the sources to it does not require me nor anyone to update that creation for free or at a wage which is less then the value of a person's self worth.

It's no different than someone asking for money to script, alter the sources of the framework or even create sprites.

If I have to pay someone an exorbitant amount of money for artwork, sprites or other assets then if you would like to retain my services you will have to pay me on my terms. That is just how the world works.

I agree with you, friend, the work, creativity and the time worth money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back