• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buy OVH Vps with paysafe?

Marko999x

999x era
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Is it possible to buy a vps from ovh also "Linux" with paysafe card? Since my paypal is somehow buged

somehow buged? :eek:

No you cant

Ye me and a other german friend got problems with paypal... we always try to buy something or send money or something like that but it does not work... dont ask me why XD
and yeah we got money on bank ^^

Ye me and a other german friend got problems with paypal... we always try to buy something or send money or something like that but it does not work... dont ask me why XD
and yeah we got money on bank ^^

Try to deposit money to paypal then, that should work

Takes around 2 days and its not my paypal account :'/

In most cases it's either that your account is blocked or your card is blocked.
I got blocked with my old card since I enterd the wrong CCV code x times, had to create a new paypal to be able to use the card again.

In most cases it's either that your account is blocked or your card is blocked.
I got blocked with my old card since I enterd the wrong CCV code x times, had to create a new paypal to be able to use the card again.

The funny part is sometimes im able to donate and somtimes not ^^

Try Root-Server inkl. DDoS-protection . They offer KVM Servers Linux and Windows which they resell from OVH France DC in Straßbourg.
You can pay with paysafecard.

Be sure to choose the Rootserver from my link though because they sell two types of rootservers and the others are in Hamburg, Germany. Their OpenVZ Server should be in OVH France as well, their LXC are in Hamburg.

b478af1e0de01b5f288ec3dfa4c08671.png

Back