• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying [BUY] [Request] Monsters attacking each other

sestorme

Reaction score
I pay 30$ for .lua script that will allow monsters to attack each other (tfs 0.3.6) or

I pay 10$ if it involves recompiling as I made loads of changes in my engine using hex editor.

/Please move to marketplace, I was positive I posted in there, not here.

Last edited by a moderator:
They already can attack eachother as far as I know, but you have to force the creature to do it. If you want ALL creatures in your whole server to battle with eachother you'd better change the source, since Lua isn't very efficient then.

If you are god, you can utevo res "Monsername" and /m Monstername<
then attack the real monster. Your summon will attack the monster...
That so easy!

Yes, but I want to make with without involving any other characters. Purely no third party connected, just level lower you could see a wolf killing deer, that is just an example, I need it for much more advanced purpose. In fact, you need a player to order summon to attack another unit, and there is no 'doPlayerOrderAttack', if it would I would be already home.

Explain what you need it for.

A massive raid of orcs attacking elven town, when elves together with humans defend it. It isn't hard to make certain unit to be unable to attack players by script, however, I want those elves to attack orcs as well.

But if the elves are normal monsters they will attack players, so you basically need a script that makes them only attack monsters or?

I don't understand what you've made changes to using the Hex Editor. The server? You've already got the open sources, there's no need to make hex edits, or am I wrong..?

I don't understand what you've made changes to using the Hex Editor. The server? You've already got the open sources, there's no need to make hex edits, or am I wrong..?

I assume he means hex edits to his tibia client, though in this situation nothing would actually need to be changed for the client.

I meant engine since I happen to completely suck at compiling. Sny time I do it, step by step using tutorial I will still do it wrong.

There is no need to edit the client, as Radium previously stated. Anyhow, any compiling needed could be done by the scripter if you're incapable.

I can do this.
Do you want it to be able to be in the monsterfile, that you can set a monster to attack no players and certain monsters or via lua so you can set certain monsters to attack list and no attack to player?

I say it yet another time, I don't care whether they attack players or not, I can script disable that. I need a monster elf to attack monster orc, end of the story. Quite a few people are interested already, tho I doubt anyone will make it. It don't have to be automatical, inSight-like, if it would it would be awesome, however, I can just loop a function.

I can do this.
Do you want it to be able to be in the monsterfile, that you can set a monster to attack no players and certain monsters or via lua so you can set certain monsters to attack list and no attack to player?

Summ can script anything. hahah :D

[video=youtube;VgwKvWWpUv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgwKvWWpUv4[/video]

I created the functions:
setMonsterAttackPlayer(monster, true/false) => Monsters won't attack players if false
addMonsterTarget(monster, name) => addMonsterTarget(monster, "Orc Berserker") -> The monster will attack Orc Berserkers

At least you informed us hahah

Last edited:
Back