• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying 600+ Char.

Onizuka

Reaction score
Before i start of i didnt make this thread to get posts, i did not make this thread to scam people.

If i do trade with someone i will try to arrange a staff member ( if possible ) or someone with high respect to help us in the trade.

There are few ways i can pay you@

-Premium Account Rl Tibia
~Paypal ( cash )

I am looking for a 600+ lvl.

If you offer, please write the character name/and how much you would like for it.

I know there will be probably some cun*s* from Icechaw commenting on this thread most likely low lvls, noobs. ETC..

If you want to sell your char and didnt get the chance to, then this is your chance to do it.

//Anco
^_^

I maybe could sell you my char tupac amaru shakur lvl 604 rp :p i wud say about 60 euros for it

Before i start of i didnt make this thread to get posts, i did not make this thread to scam people.

If i do trade with someone i will try to arrange a staff member ( if possible ) or someone with high respect to help us in the trade.

There are few ways i can pay you@

-Premium Account Rl Tibia
~Paypal ( cash )

I am looking for a 600+ lvl.

If you offer, please write the character name/and how much you would like for it.

I know there will be probably some cun*s* from Icechaw commenting on this thread most likely low lvls, noobs. ETC..

If you want to sell your char and didnt get the chance to, then this is your chance to do it.

//Anco
^_^
I could sell qknight for 3 months premmy, but too risky to trade with u <.<

sebek lol?;d

Tupac & Qknight msg me when i am in game will see what we could arrange.

Cheers..

i would like to sell Lord Voldemort, we should talk in-game for further arrangments.

Anco, I could sell qknight now for 3months premmy, It has 5kk~ on it atm, lvl 688 mlvl 120 (10% to 121) but the char is banned atm...pm me if you wanna trade

Back