• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper BUYING EXPERIENCED MAPPER SERVICE

Guapoke

Reaction score
I want someone to edit my map adding new cities and hunts. I need a revamp in my main city too. As I am willing to pay for it, I want a profissional and reputed mapper.

*My server is med-high xp with no teleports, if you want to check it out, the site is in my signature, I've edited everything alone from a raw yurots map.

I'm available to map. Depends on what kinda map you got going on but I'm a damn good mapper and good with details. So if its my kind of scene Im in. lemme know

Thanks.

I'm available to map. Depends on what kinda map you got going on but I'm a damn good mapper and good with details. So if its my kind of scene Im in. lemme know

Thanks.

I see that you joined OTland last sunday. Do you at least have a map to showoff your skills and prove yourself as a good mapper?

Last edited:
Yeah I do, I have another account since like 5 years ago, but decided to make a new one.

Here is screenshots.

Attachments

And some more.

Attachments

Back