• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying items

Rebel

Mapper
Reaction score
Buying crusader boots or slayer armor for a real good price msg me in game

Dude ask jon or death dealer im the original rebel. I pk'd with you before. so ask me any question. God damn. not my fault tido got deleted i just got lucky cuz i was checking his skills and i noticed his shit wasnt up. so i went to site and made him so no one would take the name.

I wouldnt be so mean either. You did threaten to ban me cuz i didnt get out of grims fast enough. i have ss's of the whole conversation.

Dude what are you talking about. iv been on the server since like november lol...

GAY SHIT rebel u should have not sold ur account then people like me would not thing ur BLAKE :)

Im not blake so... Im the real rebel. I was the first one to make the guy rebel.

AND LIKE I SAID U SHOULD HAVE NOT SOLD UR ACCOUNT U FUCK. damn look at what i said

what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you yelling? ofc i fucking read the post. i was stateing it again becuase knowing you it didnt get through to your head :)

Sard Tim a good staff member shud be able to control his anger.

But then again u aren't a good staff member...

Back