• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying [Buying]: Knight level 120+

Grehy

Killroy
Reaction score
Hey! I'm looking for a level 120+ knight on any world with no final warning for botting and with a recovery key. Skills don't matter, and I'll buy it naked if it will lower the price. I will spend more if it has some nice outfits, major quests uncompleted are also a plus. Send me a private message here for my MSN or email, I'll have notifications turned on so I should reply right away. Thanks!

192~197 EK, with almost all outfits, except those epic (Ferumbras) outfit, running around 100 for sword fighting and low on shilding 85 +/- ml is like 7-8, done most of the quests.

comes naked, or with 10kk, I dont give the right 100% information but this what you need so far. put an offer

oh edit: includes lvl 48 druid with ml 64~70

Last edited:
Not so far, will take as many offers as possible, and about the cash Ill sell it separately.

Signature. Send my mp if you are interested!

Back