• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying lev 200+ eny voc

If you get a job you'll see you will earn around 4-5 euro's an hour (in Holland, not talking 'bout Poland) so that means 5 hours of work max, is that so much? The time I spend here exping the char (used exp scrolls also) is way more as 5 hours, so if he's not willing to pay 20 euro then good bye.

If you get a job you'll see you will earn around 4-5 euro's an hour (in Holland, not talking 'bout Poland) so that means 5 hours of work max, is that so much? The time I spend here exping the char (used exp scrolls also) is way more as 5 hours, so if he's not willing to pay 20 euro then good bye.

Still, Renacashi is worth 3$???

loool 5 euro? :s
i'm 17 and make 11-13 euro in 1 hour lal

Well elfbot is to pro for you anyway.

MUHAHAH need to be pro for elf bot joking me??????? just install some shit and it will do anything for you, i woulda say people who dont got bot and still fight around are pro respect for every1 who do that.:wub:

MUHAHAH need to be pro for elf bot joking me??????? just install some shit and it will do anything for you, i woulda say people who dont got bot and still fight around are pro respect for every1 who do that.:wub:

Yes you need to be pro since you can do almost everything with it if you know how to use it lol

Back