• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Buying OTland Premium Account for a Friend

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
Dear OTlanders,

You were once able to buy Premium Account for another persons account if I'm not misstaken,
I don't seem to find this option any longer and I wonder if it is possible or not to do so?

Many Developers and other people at OTland do get the help and expertise needed in different ways to proceed with their Projects. Giving back and keep a nice circle where we all help eachother is the right way to go.

I would personaly not pay for hobby that I am spending way to much time on, but this circle seems fair:
Get Help at OTland -> Complete and Host Your Project -> Get some Donations for your time and good Project -> Donate Premium Account back to the people who helped and at OTland and meanwhile support the Community as the Money goes right back to the ones who made this possible in the first Place.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

There's no automated system for it right now, but I will process transactions manually if they are sent on PayPal to [email protected] with $9 and include a transaction message with the username that should receive the premium subscription.

Such a feature would be cool though :)

One transaction sent, I will make another one once I see that this one is working.
Thank You for the answer and thank you for everything that you are doing Mark.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

Back