• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Buying Postman quest and other quests for 0.2

Sportacus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
As the title says, I am looking to buy a fully working script(s) for the postman quest, for tfs 0.2

Also am interested in other "rl" tibia quests for 0.2 that are fully scripted and working, but my main focus is to find someone that has the scripts for, or is willing to make the scripts, for postman quest.

as a note, I am mostly looking to buy this, instead of scripting it myself, because of time restraints.

Feel free to PM me about payment, or anything else. For those interested, the server this is for is private, and doesn't have a donation system.

As the title says, I am looking to buy a fully working script(s) for the postman quest, for tfs 0.2

Also am interested in other "rl" tibia quests for 0.2 that are fully scripted and working, but my main focus is to find someone that has the scripts for, or is willing to make the scripts, for postman quest.

as a note, I am mostly looking to buy this, instead of scripting it myself, because of time restraints.

Feel free to PM me about payment, or anything else. For those interested, the server this is for is private, and doesn't have a donation system.

Why telling us this? Just to brag 'bout the fact that you know how to script?

I guess he said this to avoid people saying "Noob can't script and need to buy jaja" but whatever you say there is always someone to take your words and talk shit. He simply pointed out he had no time to make it so he rather like to buy ..what is so bad about it?

Why telling us this? Just to brag 'bout the fact that you know how to script?

The reason I mentioned the about being able to script, and what type of server this is for, is because alot of people want to just be able to buy a server, and than host it up, and make money via donations. They don't care about the effort put into it, they just want to make money, don't even care to understand how the scripts work. I just wanted to basically say I don't care about making money, and will pay fairly for this, because I know it will talk alot of time to make.

Does that make more sense? I didn't mean to upset people :(

what other things are you intressted in? i can probably make all of your requests. just send me a pm.

Back