• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Shadowcores money for CS:GO skins.

Aleks195

Reaction score
Hello,
Im looking for Shadowcores money. You will get payed with CS:GO skins.
The rates is 0.2euro steam -1kk shadow, So if you are looking for skins write a pm here or in the thread.
You can also contact me in-game, Serqudia. My inventory in steam is M4a1-s Cyrex, Ak47 - Red laminate, and some other things. (Happyhunting).

This guy is a scammer, If you wouldn't scamm, people wouldn't say ur a scammer. So i traded my skins with him, He did pay me 20kk. Then i gave him 3 csgo key's, about 30kk. He said w8 a sec, his rl came and yelled to him, DDOS DDOS ILL DDOS U NOW, then he logged out. This dude is a scammer. Trust me or Tokenzz or your cash is gone. Do you really wanna take the chance? I wouldn't. Do as you like but buy from someone more serious then a scammer. And you call it - Im getting trolled. /#stopthescammers.

Magikern Tim. That was the reply i posted in Alex post. If you would copy my reply then atleast change on it cuz im actually BUYING, not selling money on shadowcores.
Just remember they're all rl-friends so. Alex grow up and give me my 30kk and we can do more deals. But instead scamm people's haha.
Anyway Contact me here or In-game, if anyone wants to make deals.
#Alex and to the rest of ur crew, please dont reply to this, my 3 keys are gone, i accept that.
Dont want to have a forum fight aswell.. (Happyscamming)

what a scammer lol scammed me for 2 euros haha get a life loser

no trust haha 4-ever

Still im not accepting euro's, if ur going to tell forum a lie. MAKE SO IT HAS SOME SENCE. IM buying shadowcores money, not selling it.
So how would i scamm you on 2 euros dude? Aswell would be better if Sir rodando waiting maybe 10-20 minutes to give the second comment -.-
Magikern Tim - Would be better if you sayd something like this - He scammed me on 15kk. That make sence, the euro's does not. Please grow up guys. (Happyscamming)

Still im not accepting euro's, if ur going to tell forum a lie. MAKE SO IT HAS SOME SENCE. IM buying shadowcores money, not selling it.
So how would i scamm you on 2 euros dude? Aswell would be better if Sir rodando waiting maybe 10-20 minutes to give the second comment -.-
Magikern Tim - Would be better if you sayd something like this - He scammed me on 15kk. That make sence, the euro's does not. Please grow up guys. (Happyscamming)
u scam no1 trust u anyway u gruby as tim

2 euro in game items u fukin dumbass -.^

You know thats illgal to sell kk's for euro's? u noob

Haha i dont sell kk's for euro, u noob? Still as my title says im buying kk's for cs:go skins. Guys ur all a bunch of scammers.

I dont tell my friend's to come here and defend me, like you Alex. Even tho you did scamm me, i would be happy with 30kk or that you just tell me / us that you did scamm. Dont got the balls for that? (Happyscamming).

I dont tell my friend's to come here and defend me, like you Alex. Even tho you did scamm me, i would be happy with 30kk or that you just tell me / us that you did scamm. Dont got the balls for that? (Happyscamming).
You go into the fight and lose, live with it buddy

Lose? Ur just saying things that is not true, i have not lost bro. I think srsly the community believes me more, if they dont and choose to buy something from you and when they getting scammed by you, that is still a win for me. NOW none can say that i didnt warned the community about you, even if you scamm me i wanna make sure none else get scammed. Because of they do then you win -.-
Probably they see throw ur comments, they choose to listen to me and go to another more serious seller, cuz its obvious you guys are all friends.
Wouldn't it be kind weird if i succeed to scamm 5 friends in a row? I dont think that has been done before lol. "IF i would have scammed you i seriously think you would tell others, ur friends that i am a scammer?" Guys make ur own conclusions about this. (Happyscamming)

Lose? Ur just saying things that is not true, i have not lost bro. I think srsly the community believes me more, if they dont and choose to buy something from you and when they getting scammed by you, that is still a win for me. NOW none can say that i didnt warned the community about you, even if you scamm me i wanna make sure none else get scammed. Because of they do then you win -.-
Probably they see throw ur comments, they choose to listen to me and go to another more serious seller, cuz its obvious you guys are all friends.
Wouldn't it be kind weird if i succeed to scamm 5 friends in a row? I dont think that has been done before lol. "IF i would have scammed you i seriously think you would tell others, ur friends that i am a scammer?" Guys make ur own conclusions about this. (Happyscamming)
You Talking to Much, trades going on your own risk
Tell me when i Ever have Scam A friend?
And No, i would not tell others on forums, its just childrish.
Why would the community belive uou more when u got citizien addon on 220ed?

Actually i got several nice addons, and scorpion mount on my 207 ed*, aswell you did not read the text. You and your friends posting several times i am a scammer, so lets say it is your 5 friends. How did i scam you and all of them?. Please read the text. Alexfromsweden (haha)

You Talking to Much, trades going on your own risk
Tell me when i Ever have Scam A friend?
And No, i would not tell others on forums, its just childrish.
Why would the community belive uou more when u got citizien addon on 220ed?
It is not childrish , to tell the others you scammed. Its more childrish sending your friends here and post-bomb me , saying im a scammer. That is no balls - shit. Trades going on my own risk, yea i know but you have lost my point here im not trying to get back the things you scammed me on, you can actually keep it. I just want you to not get any other customers that you will scamm :)

Back