• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying some things..

GM Talaturen delete those ppl who he have seen get banned or he have banned many times.. and those ppl who are like 160+ thats only botting, got really big chance to get deleted! ;>

Not true maas, the banning system on this server is bugged.. talked with Talaturen yesterday.

Galne Melvin is banned mohaha
Third warning now, time to think about stop botting eh? One more and ur deleted.

sorry Maas. you are only half right.

gunter got third warning and galne melvin just got first warning.:p

sorry Maas. you are only half right.

gunter got third warning and galne melvin just got first warning.:p

you sure? if so I'm sorry, well Gunter and some1 else got third warning I'm sure.

@Loops
It is true that Gunter had warnings before, since I and I guess others saw when he got his second warning, and paid for an unbann. It's not bugged..

richey: dosn't you guys do like real tibia? If this is the case in real tibia, i think it is.. not 100% but in real tibia u get banned for etc: cavebotting and then if u have mana training or some other script on you get for that to, Like 1 week for cavebotting, and 1 month for c-botting+manatrainer.

Back