• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying unbans are bad.

Should unbans be removed from the Gift Shop?

• Total voters

Akalic

Programmer
Reaction score
Selling unbans sets a new low for Red and his server. Not only does it show he's just a money hungry child, it shows that he doesn't care who plays and how they affect the community. Giving a trouble maker a free pass to continue breaking rules defies basic logic. How can selling unbans help the server? Giving Red more money to burn on himself while occasionally paying some guy in Poland to do his updates for him (and in the process risk the security of the server)? When do we, the legit players, come into play? Red told me himself that the unbans were OK because other servers were doing the same. I thought this server was about unique features and PvP? How does allowing people to bot in battle and in caves for a $20 fee make this server unique?

Selling these get out of jail free cards will slowly but surely ruin this server, leaving only the scum that can cheat DaoPay the longest.

They're another solid source of income.

/closed

I think unbans should be removed in ot servers, lol. i think it's kind of pointless, sure you make more money...but then they come back they do another thing wrong, and ban them again?

lol??

i think its okay, offers a second chance, but maybe the price is a lil too high :p

i think its okay, offers a second chance, but maybe the price is a lil too high :p

The second chance is at the end of the 7 days when the ban is over.

It should be higher, so people wont buy like 90 of them -_- It'd also stop people from buying them in the first place.

buying un bans is ok since it gives the server more money, but it shouldn't be possible to un delete your char

buying un bans is ok since it gives the server more money, but it shouldn't be possible to un delete your char

Just think of it as ban=deletion, when you get banned it fels like a delete but if its a delete and you purchase the unban it feels liek a ban so if anyone from the support list deletes a character its not a delete its a joke because they can still get the "un-ban"

I think unbans shouldn't be available, but, undeletions should be available. I think people should be able to get a 2nd chance if their char gets deleted. And by that, make an undeletion 30 points.

Pira~

Selling unbans sets a new low for Red and his server.

If I'm such a terrible guy, why are you still here?

Not only does it show he's just a money hungry child, it shows that he doesn't care who plays and how they affect the community. Giving a trouble maker a free pass to continue breaking rules defies basic logic.

Yes, because the poll had an outstanding opinion against the current way the server is, I decided to not change the shop offer because I only want money and I could care less about the community.
The original proposal was suggested by a player, not myself, and I see where you make your accusations only using basic logic

How can selling unbans help the server?

Ask your entire team whose used the service multiple times. They're not bad people, just get a bit mad sometimes. But again, you're still only using basic logic I suppose.

Giving Red more money to burn on himself

I don't see where you come off knowing where Cyntara's donations go.

while occasionally paying some guy in Poland to do his updates for him (and in the process risk the security of the server)?

Risk the security of the server? The server is secure because of him.
http://otland.net/f427/cyntara-honest-truth-72715/#post745919
Point proven.

When do we, the legit players, come into play? Red told me himself that the unbans were OK because other servers were doing the same. I thought this server was about unique features and PvP? How does allowing people to bot in battle and in caves for a $20 fee make this server unique?

Selling these get out of jail free cards will slowly but surely ruin this server, leaving only the scum that can cheat DaoPay the longest.

So since I take a code or a concept that other servers use makes the server not unique? Makes PvP any different? If you want an OT that's unlike any other OT, try xbox or ps3 or something.

Anyway, the request has actually been approved due to poll results, and it has been updated, since I'm only in it for the money and could care less about server security/community. </sarcasm>
Red

in my opinion.. its kinda useless when red deletes the points off ur acc. :p

in my opinion.. its kinda useless when red deletes the points off ur acc. :p

Your points were given to you from the hacking of the database back in 3.0. :p

Red

Your points were given to you from the hacking of the database back in 3.0. :p

Red

"Ok"
i actually had most points from ppl on old cyntara, and the points i donated when i started @ 1st

If I'm such a terrible guy, why are you still here?

Yes, because the poll had an outstanding opinion against the current way the server is, I decided to not change the shop offer because I only want money and I could care less about the community.
The original proposal was suggested by a player, not myself, and I see where you make your accusations only using basic logic

Ask your entire team whose used the service multiple times. They're not bad people, just get a bit mad sometimes. But again, you're still only using basic logic I suppose.

I don't see where you come off knowing where Cyntara's donations go.

Risk the security of the server? The server is secure because of him.
http://otland.net/f427/cyntara-honest-truth-72715/#post745919
Point proven.

So since I take a code or a concept that other servers use makes the server not unique? Makes PvP any different? If you want an OT that's unlike any other OT, try xbox or ps3 or something.

Anyway, the request has actually been approved due to poll results, and it has been updated, since I'm only in it for the money and could care less about server security/community. </sarcasm>
Red

Glad to know you are still not completely lost in your own madness, even though it's hard to see it when you're head is still jammed way up there in your ass.

Glad to know you are still not completely lost in your own madness, even though it's hard to see it when your* head is still jammed way up there in your ass.

Am I mad? I'm completely insane of course.
Are you surprised to realize that I listened to your suggestion, or are you surprised to realize that I'm doing what I've always done and that I don't hold grudges?

Red

Am I mad? I'm completely insane of course.
Are you surprised to realize that I listened to your suggestion, or are you surprised to realize that I'm doing what I've always done and that I don't hold grudges?

Red

You still take my opinions point by point, shooting down what you deem unsatisfactory and proceed to make me look like a fool (the "your" fix was entirely needed). So yeah, you still hold a grudge.

Hey beaner, if it was such a bad idea in the first place, how come its been used numerous times?

Because when people *cough* Who Cares *cough* gets deleted for botting GP castle, he'd rather spend $20, then have to pay another $120 for another set + re-bot all his levels again AND loose his access to the non-pvp nightmares he likes to bot.

You still take my opinions point by point, shooting down what you deem unsatisfactory and proceed to make me look like a fool (the "your" fix was entirely needed). So yeah, you still hold a grudge.

I take your opinions point-by-point due to the fact that you find it necessary to ridicule me (on my own server by the way) instead of accepting the fact that things are the way they are.
My spelling correction was not entirely needed? Neither was you interjecting your own personal opinions toward me (and apparently how I've "changed").

I approached your topic with an official, and a personal response. It's rare that somebody gets both from me. Take it as a compliment, not an attack, my friend. ;)

Red

Because when people *cough* Who Cares *cough* gets deleted for botting GP castle, he'd rather spend $20, then have to pay another $120 for another set + re-bot all his levels again AND loose his access to the non-pvp nightmares he likes to bot.

I could be wrong, but wasn't it the Bruhs who pushed for the un-ban to be added to donations in the first place? I looked back over forums, but didn't find anything (I can maybe look again later). It could have been talking directly to Chan in vent as well.

I'm honestly trying to remember, don't flame :D

*(Btw, it looks bad for Cyntara when other members of OtLand have to delete posts by inconsiderate players.)

Back