• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buzztream Silverbolt Lifethread

awyea ^^

S1Ssajm.png

M8kdGjr.png

Last edited:
[video=youtube;zGzzBWm20pE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGzzBWm20pE[/video]

4IHwuoM.png

UmKFG90.png

KoHQt0p.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New House

Q0sCAQz.jpg

After a long while here comes a screenshot of the loot I made during last stage 3 (Liquid Black Quest).

wNzLHLO.png

• Ornate legs, deepling axe, depth scutum were dropped by Obujos
    Obujos.gif
  • Ornate maces,depth ocrea and ornate shields were dropped by Tanjis
    Tanjis.gif

Last edited:
Damn lucky bastard, and did u obtained all the druid outfit items or did you bought em?

Damn lucky bastard, and did u obtained all the druid outfit items or did you bought em?

bought some bear paws long time ago and bought 26 demon dusts. all the rest I got my own xd

How much time did it took you to obtain griffinclaw flower?

I tried twice only. But you'd better bring a noob char to get the flower because the whole flawless victory stand near the flower when server comes online and you got to be fast, login press the hotkey and use the flower. also try to keep the mouse on the flower spot and don't move it until you login xD

Back