• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature By Whipflash

Wipflash

Old School
Reaction score
NHXy0.png

W885M.png

78Zg0.png

sCisz.png

This is a few signatures/sprays i made for css, i will make some more signatures with otland and not megagaming. Tell me if u need any signature with your name then i post it here ! Or pm me :>

i would like to have a signature :D ill pm u with details ^^
/thx

Last edited:
They're decent, not good but average :/, seems to me like you use brushes alot, and the same font for all of these pictures except for the first.

You kinda have the same theme on every single picture? Try changing theme and download different brushes and mix them. :)

iam gonna change my theme , but this is my first signatures so thats why i use brushes alot and this theme .. ^^

Last edited:
Hey Wipflash, All are Awesome, I just wanna ask how you make the cool backgrounds, And also how the text and background pass eachother so good... Photoshop... Aight? :p... ;o