• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bybbzan's mapping.

bybbzan

mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Helloouuu!

This will be my first mapping showoff. Please don't judge me too hard haha.. but anyway feel free to comment.
Mostly of there pics comes from my remake of Evolutions map.

Hope you like! :)

dragon lord cave
5ceg9.jpg

giant spiders
bjwvh.jpg

cyclops cave
jrqpbz.jpg

bog raider entrance
ioffs.jpg

ADDED.

warlocks
atxgky.png

fury's
zjbdrq.png

mystic halls
2j1puls.png

church
nxsxsw.png

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Last edited:
Quite good, giant spiders seems a little too empty, but ofc there must be variety of different locations, maybe it was your intention.

Try to experiment with new locations, not as simple as those above, you might create something nice, however your work is good :)

Quite good, giant spiders seems a little too empty, but ofc there must be variety of different locations, maybe it was your intention.

Try to experiment with new locations, not as simple as those above, you might create something nice, however your work is good :)

Allright thanks! :)

Looks good, plain and simple sometimes pays off, to much detail looks stupid, to little looks bare. The amount you did in my eyes is just right, looking good for first couple of mapping pictures. keep it up.

This is some good stuff. As Rizosoft mentioned, it can be too much details, but luckly you managed to keep it the just right amount.

Really nice work.

I hope you share the server name later, I am interessted!

This is some good stuff. As Rizosoft mentioned, it can be too much details, but luckly you managed to keep it the just right amount.

Really nice work.

I hope you share the server name later, I am interessted!

Thanks for the kind words!

I would add some details using RAW as Peroxide mentioned, work little bit on mountains to make them look lil bit more natural, I would remove crystals (personally I don't like them, crystals fits only to deep caves imo, ppl like to use them too much, which looks bad usually) and add a little carpetbrush (gravel), and maybe I'd try to add some small rocks and grass tufts, try to revamp somehow :)

Btw. more variety of cracks would be good, otherwise I'd remove them

On my maps the cracks you use on the ground, i tend not just to use just the cross looking one, i select the item, and see what other chapes u can make with it. Just a thought.

Nice job, specialy love the first Dragon pic, you just want to go down further into the cave. :O :D

Back