• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye Bye!

haha danek cant say nothin you left because when i joined your team they all joined me because you are a retard and dont say nothin cuz i've proved to you 2 days ago i killed you what 6-7 times? but its like i said you and dyablo are nothin without ddos as he died 3 times also

You just talkin' shiat bro.
I left cause I started WM on real tibia: Search my character there, Danek Con Flow, and watch recordings.
Also I've been waring on Inferna.
I did let you kill me on my noob characters 90 times, even having fun, it was a plesure for you (fapfpafpapfapfapfpafpapfapfpapfaf), that's the only times you killed me.
You killed Dyablo with 10 people, even with 10 people, we got 2-3 of them, beign 2 ppl, you can sstop lyeing, because when I post my 3rd movie on Youtube, all the frags will be risen, so better stop lies xD
And for godsake, I killed your lvl 300 3 times solo on 100ED without any DDoS, and I got it recorded and will post on Youtube soon, when I release the movie, so shut the fuck up bro xDDDDD Go cry your mommy for your weekly ''200p''

Btw I still got my own team, the one I always had, and we are gatherin soon, I'm not scamming my own guild members like you xDD

good im glad you got team so we can fuck you and you know u killed me once and if you look at ss dyablo msged you cuz he give you my ip but its np idc ik you both retards and nothin to worry about

good im glad you got team so we can fuck you and you know u killed me once and if you look at ss dyablo msged you cuz he give you my ip but its np idc ik you both retards and nothin to worry about
Not in favour of anyone, but cause someone pm other one, doesnt mean they giving out ur IP or talking about u... zzzz

Stop warmoding on my thread please, i don't give a fuck if i died on ddos, i stay alive on real life so who gives a shit guys rly

kim ty wgl jestes sir gownie od sir bombla z shadowcores co zarowki w philipsie produkuje za 1000 zl miesiecznie

but realy who is this konrad anyone know him?
a sory its piece of rafonix team best potionbringer i heard

legendary potionbringer from harmonia since 2004 rafonix's team reload be carefull gajs

stay tuned for more pro opinions from legendariwellknown konrad

kurwa konrad frajerze z rafonixem podbijales jakies 7.4 war otsy i z jordim rzucales podkreconego avalansza dolprawo od gate ab ale pierdolisz cos gosciu o jakichs oldach i o tym czy cie znaja
2k15 rl tibijka plajerek i gosc ma czelonsc sie odzywac XDDD

gosc z rafonixem gral, bil sie z mursem i jordim to chuj osiagniecia masz takie ze pozazdroscic

hahahahah wyjasiony jebany petowiec z candii co tydzien temu gosci na forum hexerki od nolnejmow wyzywal xDDDDDDDDDDDD

You just talkin' shiat bro.
I left cause I started WM on real tibia: Search my character there, Danek Con Flow, and watch recordings.
Also I've been waring on Inferna.
I did let you kill me on my noob characters 90 times, even having fun, it was a plesure for you (fapfpafpapfapfapfpafpapfapfpapfaf), that's the only times you killed me.
You killed Dyablo with 10 people, even with 10 people, we got 2-3 of them, beign 2 ppl, you can sstop lyeing, because when I post my 3rd movie on Youtube, all the frags will be risen, so better stop lies xD
And for godsake, I killed your lvl 300 3 times solo on 100ED without any DDoS, and I got it recorded and will post on Youtube soon, when I release the movie, so shut the fuck up bro xDDDDD Go cry your mommy for your weekly ''200p''

wm in rl tibia so important , so hard fight vs those legends :)

danek /kensz reload ur teams fully this shadowcores is so sick nowadays 12 br fighting everynight! ;)

Back