• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye Stian :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
piccf.jpg

Who's the dumb ass that is taking pics of what people say? I paid money and you made me lose it.
As far as I am concerned, I can say whatever I want about whoever I want to. It's my right as an American.

You all need to grow the fuck up.

piccf.jpg

Who's the dumb ass that is taking pics of what people say? I paid money and you made me lose it.
As far as I am concerned, I can say whatever I want about whoever I want to. It's my right as an American.

It's not your right to call people retarded lol.

It's not your right to call people retarded lol.

You're retarded. Ever heard of the first amendment? Google it.

I'm gone, fuck this forum. I have put up with so much shit...

piccf.jpg

+1..Not cuz your american Becuz you lost your money on nothing :(

Freedom of speech, not right of calling people retarded.
Have fun on... wherever your going?

piccf.jpg

In this thread, I see you taking a picture of what I have said. Well done, dumb ass. You donated money, go look up the definition of a donation. If you did it for the benefits, I'm sorry to say you lost them because we have reserved the rights (got to love having rights, right?) to remove your benefits at any time for any reason (and I believe we had a pretty good reason), you agreed to that when you donated.

I thought you just told us to grow up, and then you call us retarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talaturen is the Boss of Otland, he does whatever he wants and feels like. He decides who to kick and who to join... Enough said.

And from what I can see, Stian is acting like a jerk, talking behind Talaturens back...

Talaturen is the Boss of Otland, he does whatever he wants and feels like. He decides who to kick and who to join... Enough said.

Thanks for the update Captain Obvious

You don't have any proof of him scamming the owners of the ots hes hosting.
And he hosted "my" server Wofb just fine, and he even helped me with the server.
I guess any other company wouldn't have done that.
I'm not against him, he have always been a good friend to me.

Haters gonna hate.

Asslickers gonna lick.

@topic :D

In this thread, I see you taking a picture of what I have said. Well done, dumb ass. You donated money, go look up the definition of a donation. If you did it for the benefits, I'm sorry to say you lost them because we have reserved the rights (got to love having rights, right?) to remove your benefits at any time for any reason (and I believe we had a pretty good reason), you agreed to that when you donated.

I thought you just told us to grow up, and then you call us retarded. Americans...

Wow criticizing all american's... nice Tala =/

Wow criticizing all american's... nice Tala =/

The offense in my post was only towards JDB as I was replying to him (see quote), thinking he can do whatever he wants just because he's american. No offense to you or any other american that read my post, and I'm sorry if any offense was taken from your side. I've edited it out from my post to prevent other people from thinking I criticize all americans.

Well you are saying that you try to kick him so he cant use the sources, but well, alot of people are convinced by Stian and gonna support him with sending him it maybe in private? ;P

Then they obivously take the risk to be banned/losing subscription because leaking premium stuff is only mean't for donators.

It's still coming, we just don't want to release it with bugs. Stian was not a good moderator, he barely knew the rules and deleted a lot of threads without even knowing that we allowed the content. He was inactive on the development part too because he only worked for Barker. We'll do fine without him, OtLand is not going down, it's actually the other way around, competition gives motivation.

Please Talaturen, do not say he only worked for me as I actually worked for him simply.
It is true that he made "ptfs" for me (forgot what client version but it was the one with autostack.)
He made ptfs as a beta code that he actually commited to tfs. I was the beta tester of ptfs to test
all the features and scripts he made for the client version. Him working for only me, trust me..
I wish it was like that, as hes a slacker. I have to spam his ass for 2 weeks to get me something small done
so asking him to only dev tfs for me is impossible.

Please Talaturen, do not say he only worked for me as I actually worked for him simply.
It is true that he made "ptfs" for me (forgot what client version but it was the one with autostack.)
He made ptfs as a beta code that he actually commited to tfs. I was the beta tester of ptfs to test
all the features and scripts he made for the client version. Him working for only me, trust me..
I wish it was like that, as hes a slacker. I have to spam his ass for 2 weeks to get me something small done
so asking him to only dev tfs for me is impossible.

That's what HE said, Talaturen just stated it.

ew , Stian rly released 0.4 8.7 on his forum :S well talaturen, i will say it but i downloaded and im compiling, i was consider donating but now i can haz stuff free >... :S anyway u should SUE VAPUS because vapus is leeching from otland

Lol Stian banned, Elf inactive...R.I.P TFS......

Lol Stian banned, Elf inactive...R.I.P TFS......
+1 ! lucky stian released 0.4 8.7 so i can haz functions i think i hope it work like0.3.6 but with 8.7 suport HAIL!
and talaturen dont ban me its not my fault stian released it :S im only using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back