• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye tibera

Hampus Onds

Reaction score
well, im wasting too much time on this ot when its not even funny my team isnt active enymore and ruthlessity retired and stuff so i decided too put this world behind me and play another ot or something byebye all cya

evil regards OND;)

Last edited:
ONDONDONDOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Server overheated because of 2 much pwnage =)

Cya mate

Aja då lär dawgy stå i pza 24/7 nu ;) eller du ska asslicka folk å försöka joina dawgy :(? blev du ledsen näru dog med din pixelgubbe på dataspel?

Dawgy Style overheated because of 2 much asslicking.

Hope every guild will hunt you.

Hahaha who the fudge did I ever asslick? Exactly.

By the time I joined Ond's, I had Rated for Awesome against me since they backstabbed me, and then Ond's were against me aswell.

Ond's --> Me <-- Rated~

Better join one side, right? So I asked, I think it was Hampus, if I could join them, and I could.

:peace:

Why is it always fighting herE? ;O i dont play the server but i check the posts and everytime i check them i see that someone is fighting with dawgy style o,o

Hahaha who the fudge did I ever asslick? Exactly.

By the time I joined Ond's, I had Rated for Awesome against me since they backstabbed me, and then Ond's were against me aswell.

Ond's --> Me <-- Rated~

Better join one side, right? So I asked, I think it was Hampus, if I could join them, and I could.

:peace:

Haha, you don't have to explain yourself.

When you are typing "ONDONDONDOND!!!" you are just showing what fool you really are.

Dawgy, LÄULUÄLUÄLULÄULULÄL (Asslick, lick and some more lick..)

Ond's - You sucked.. Thats the reason why you left, your team sucked as well.. Why do you think Ruthlessity retired?! Well, I know why ;)

Eternal Sunshine.. Lale..
GOES RAMPAGE, TWICE !!!! FFS!

Ruthlessity botted 2 nights with mas vis on like mana training
we were just there and happend to fix him rs, and just happend to kill him.. ^^ - Besides Hampus told me that Ruthlessity gave him the char afterwars, so I bet you stopped because your computer couldn't handle more mcs..

I think it was,

Hampus Ond
Qenon
Sickness Ond - That you were already botting, mcing. :)

Then ruthlessity took tooooo much of your computers power, so it said.. Fuck tibera, me and ElfBot is sick of it, we will go tell IPChanger that you want to look your Tibia play another OT..

HAHAH yeah we sucked but we owned the fucking server with 3-4 people? fuck off man you suck

@Guardian

Boy you on some fuck shit, I ain't brown nosing no one, dumbass...

get real ffs..

one

HAHAH yeah we sucked but we owned the fucking server with 3-4 people? fuck off man you suck

AAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, You got powned everytime Rated A for Awesome were online, You didn't dare to leave PZ unless you were like 4 more than them so stfu tard.

Back