• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye

Evul Striker, Shleder has more voice than u kiddo.....

Anyways good luck in rl life jordi :p

Evul Striker, Shleder has more voice than u kiddo.....

Anyways good luck in rl life jordi :p

Calar all i have to say to u I DOMINATED U U MIGHT HAV EMORE VOICE ON A GAME FORUM BUT IN RL LIFE NOOO ONLY HAVE VOICE TO STAFF OF BURGER KING!!!!!!!!!!

Jordi you got what u wanted we atleast dominated for a day XD fun playing with ya come back or u will ? ^^

Bye? And btw that video only shows how badly you outnumbered us, lol ;p but ok "nice"

@Evuul, if you really are that same guy from 1 - 3 years ago then you need to sit down and shut the fuck up, fucking random

"I CLONED FOR U TEAM OMG REM ME?" Shut up man, no one cares about you here, useless troll.

Thx sheous mursu for delete all vt acc so now we playing lunarforce!!

Nuskei u can now dominate SHADOWCOREs
Unstoppable were at war against Last Decision.
Last Decision were at war against Synthessis.

kk u can have server now BB CATCH ME ON LUNARFORCE NUSKEI + CALAR MAYBE ? NAME RAVEN BB

We dominate you on lunarforce, Js:)

Bye? And btw that video only shows how badly you outnumbered us, lol ;p but ok "nice"

@Evuul, if you really are that same guy from 1 - 3 years ago then you need to sit down and shut the fuck up, fucking random

"I CLONED FOR U TEAM OMG REM ME?" Shut up man, no one cares about you here, useless troll.

Funny how ur team was asslicking me to clone for u then i scammed every single one of u's donate set on total-war no one cares about you useless troll.

- - - Updated - - -

We dominate you on lunarforce, Js:)

No u noob im raven there

Funny how ur team was asslicking me to clone for u then i scammed every single one of u's donate set on total-war no one cares about you useless troll.

- - - Updated - - -

No u noob im raven there

Yeah, your with lapa = Dedek

- - - Updated - - -

Because hes the #1 customer!

You need to eat some burger king. Skinny little rat.

bye :D

- - - Updated - - -

Jordi GooD idea no play tibia go rl life

- - - Updated - - -

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the commander with rat voice is gone.

the random who talks shit about a commander that probably beat him several times :/
maybe you should try to command better with ur voice? who even gives a shit what he sounds like, not like he got to decide which voice he was going to be born with :p

Total war? I had around 7 sets that I didn't care about, useless server...

And how did we asslick you? We didn't need you to clone for us at all, we got free points every OT we went to and I didn't give you anything because I didn't really like you / Know you.

But yeah man, you scammed us on a war OT hohoho guys watch out! Fucking moron lol.

It was the 40 vs 40 war that started in carlin so dont lie

Back