• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye ;)

Tali u started it all off giving everyone's ip to xabor your a fuckin retard I hope you do quit u guys can never play fair bye no one will miss you your just a fart in the wind
i dont have mid teen crisises like your brother

changed it its not about my ip...its not even about this scrub sean haha

wont be playing this ot for a while cause at the moment its a lost cause
bye friends :D
@Azur Mayne @Creon @Fred Beron @Apitov @DagonxD @mitch tt @Alex121 @Makkzie @Mafiozi @Prevail @Anthony @Quapux @Exorcista @fatimathebruxa @Master Pvp @Tankin @Xabortheasraper @roffball @hooyt @Erwebox @paer @Flandiezor @Eric @MrScouter @Kinapuffen @Dyablo

and all my haters and enemys ingame and forumns
@sir ahh @Veziv @Calar @Lokuf @Siramix @Off Supreme @wacherski @Shleder @Flann Skywi

and for all the useless staff members
@Tutor_Stryker

bye :D

Remember me * - *, love you too sz

bye :(

Aw don't cry Steven and everyone knows you can't change your ip for a while and your a char lover, what has happened is your a two faced little spoilt rat, you gave your own team members ips out to enemy's and its came back to bite you on the arse it's karma bro

Aw don't cry Steven and everyone knows you can't change your ip for a while and your a char lover, what has happened is your a two faced little spoilt rat, you gave your own team members ips out to enemy's and its came back to bite you on the arse it's karma bro
shut up sean get a rl life i saw ur rl picture i just feel from chair for this laugh attack _/
you are 0 here in lunarforce you are unknown so gtfo and quit this shit_

youmad???????????????????????????????next time dont go to links that look thsi this www.834032-4839703.com and you wont get your ip stolen? good idea?

Back