• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

byeeeeeeeeeee!

Freezy

Reaction score
well, this is my 200th post so I had to make something especial :p
icechaw is not funny anymore, fought like 15 wars lost none, no goals left I'm tired of playing tibia so I'll leave this game for good o,o

just a thread to say good-bye to my friends/enemies

Cheers
top killer, Zuckov

lol

This life crystal was created when Zuckov [514] was slain by Glock [559]. didnt win then did you :p

This life crystal was created when Zuckov [514] was slain by Glock [559]. didnt win then did you :p

go wank to my crystal now, it was obvious I 'suicided' myself since this will be my lastweekend playing icechaw

Last week? yeh and another last another, another and another ! QUIT NOW :)

and another? LOL i won't login anymore in icechaw, don't worry, I've powned ur guild already ._.
btw weren't u the 1 who were selling his char cuz u have a very busy life bla bla bla?

actually I'm not ppl so ur attempt to be cool has just fail

and what'd be the problem of being br? I know they are all dumbs but look at you, you're just a poor polack so you shouldn't talk about other ppl's nationality

actually I'm not ppl so ur attempt to be cool has just fail

and what'd be the problem of being br? I know they are all dumbs but look at you, you're just a poor polack so you shouldn't talk about other ppl's nationality

eh u are not ppl?
get ur facts straight before writting smth, cuz for me br means alot and they are totally different than pl's which are really dumbs
u should be happy i take u as a br and not as a pl

eh u are not ppl?
get ur facts straight before writting smth, cuz for me br means alot and they are totally different than pl's which are really dumbs
u should be happy i take u as a br and not as a pl

I ment 'br'(obvious) gz brain, you're not even capable to understand a simple sentence
prolly you're a mix of pl, br?

Back