• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bylyn - A Long lost City

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Chapter I - A City built on Mushrooms

Fairytales tells us about a city, a city built on top of Mushrooms...

Once upon a time, there was a Gnome called Yiem. Yiem was a happy gnome, and very eager for adventure.
One day, he decided to pack some food and supplies to found this long lost city that his mother always read about in books when he was just a child.
Most people say this town is a myth, that it never existed, that it's just a fairytale for parents to read for their children. But Yiem did not trust them.

The following day, he carried all he could on his back, and his hiking stick, and off he went... On a quest, a quest that many people failed to complete.
He wandered through the deepest caves and the highest mountains... Fought beast so cruel, he almost lost hope in his journey.
But he could not give up this easy.
Yiem was certain that this city really existed.
They say this town is built so deep underground that you can't see all the way down. And that trolls lived deep down, in the dark.

One night, Yiem built a fire camp and ate some sausage that he carried with him, and went to sleep...
But just when he fell asleep, he heard something. Something roaring... He could see about fifty meter away from him, a passage.
Yiem decided to follow the passage... It was dark, but he had a torch, the last one of three...

- Where am I?
- It's so cold here...

m7I2Sz.png

Suddenly, a hard wind hit him... His torch fell to the ground and it got completely dark... He could see some flickering just ahead of him...

- What is this blue flickering light?!

EWmgi.png

To be continued...

(This story is just something I made up because I was bored and had nothing to do.)
(Hope you liked it, it's very silly, lol. And gtfo if you can find some grammar mistakes... Because I don't care!)

(There will be updates 2 days /week.)

/Neon

Last edited:
Back