• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BynaCam 2.4.2

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
BynaCam 2.4.2 Free-Ware / Open-Source (?)

Offical Link:
BynaCam Official Forum
BynaCam - Google Code | Sources

This is a recorder for tibia, record your movies for open-tibia servers and real tibia ones.
You can also upload your own on the BynaCam Forum!

Download Links:
BynaCam2.4.2.rar

If you don't trust the link, go to BynaCam Forum and download there, I recommend you to do it!

It doesn't work for me, due to some unknown problems.
I start the cam, choose the 8.4 client, puts the login to thunderfall, and it goes ok until I get in to my character list and tries to connect.

I'll take it in Swedish..
"BynaCam Recorder har stött på ett problem och måste avslutas"

Got any idéa why this is happening?

Ingvar~

well, first i didnt trust that program but when i saw Jester's post i downloaded it and tested it and i was surprised taht it works so good ;)
Nice 1 Well, you just need to know the basics to make it work but then its easy ;))

Very nice ;))
I hope more people wll download it so it can be a second TibiaCam so videos can also uploaded in .byn files =)

never trust a freeware that is made for a game, that's what I'd say. if you wish to record movies then 10 dollars aint that much.

well, first i didnt trust that program but when i saw Jester's post i downloaded it and tested it and i was surprised taht it works so good ;)
Nice 1 Well, you just need to know the basics to make it work but then its easy ;))

Very nice ;))
I hope more people wll download it so it can be a second TibiaCam so videos can also uploaded in .byn files =)

if you don't trust it, download from the offical links, also if you register you can watch the movies on the forum, I'm not the creator if this BynaCam, but I'm trying to spread this program so all don't need to pay for a damn thing, open tibia wasn't made for money...

If you say so...
This is for guys who want to spend their money for important shit like weed
As Krille said Ot wasnt made for money...
If you don't want to download it .. then dont do it xD it isnt that difficult and btw... If you use it for OT... who cares? xD... its just an ots XDD
And if you don't trust Jester... WHy the fuck did you download an IP Changer???

Byna Cam is like Firefox... Its an open Source program

Btw people are paying money for BlackD and they get hacked by it...
You can also get hacked by using TibiaCam...

This is for everybody who can't pay tibiacam tv. That is the real shit

You didn't even tested it XD
Well, you'll see.. more and more people will get Byna Cam and then they laugh at you because you paid for TibiaCam shit XD

and btw 10 euros for making videos of a low Graphic game isnt so good :)
You don't need to make videos. And if you can do it for free. Why not?
I'm using it and I'm proud 'bout it :p
I wanted to get TibiaCam so paying 10euros so first i looked at the byna cam.. I checked it by several Anti Virus tools and then i tested it. And it worked fine ;)
So I'm happy and could go in the disco for the money I didnt waste on tibiacam xDDDD

krille09 can you please reupload BynaCam 2.4.2 becuz the link is to old. Thx in advance.

Back