• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BynaCam TV (something like TibiaCam TV)

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Well, this is a great tool which can be used to record movies with your Tibia client. The last version is 2.4 and it works both on OTs and Cipsoft servers. (Protocol 8.4)
Its very easy to use, and it includes a few more options than Tibia Cam Tv, + its free.

Note: You need to install Framenetwork 3.5 if you are using Windows.

Screenshot:

110fwwj.jpg

Download links:

BynaCam 2.4 - Rapidshare.
BynaCam 2.4 - SpeedyShare.
BynaCam 2.4 - Megaupload

File size: 137 kbs.

dh6f5y.png

Source: BynaCam Official Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Credits goes to Beziak.

I'm spreading this, it's a freeware... Works like good as TibiaCam TV, you do not need to pay... Now you can cam your war, hunts and quests!

Offical Thread - http://www.tpforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2757&highlight=beziak

edit:
http://code.google.com/p/bynacam/source/browse/#svn
open source (?) to bynacam

Last edited:
I would not trust such things, I would like to see the sources before testing something like this.

Looks incredible, though... I ain't want my 200MS gettin hack't... Ger supporter sites then we'll see 0.o

Why don't you have a homepage for it?

Jester didn't even give credits -,- _I_.

beziak said:
Hiho all! Some time ago i started new project called BynaCam!
It's an OpenSource movie player and recorder, now working with Tibia 8.4.
This project is very primitive, only what I have:

Code:

~~Realtime player;
~~Realtime recorder;
~~Backward and forward - not done;
~~Added hotkeys to change playing speed

I host this project on googlecode.
I will update it as fast as possible but i need YOUR help!
If you find any bug, or other issue, goto googlecode and post your issue!

Known issues:

Code:

~~player-> you must have your tibiaclient at c:\program files\tibia
SOLVED! - you have to choose your client at first start!

THANKS TO ame AND Bruno D FOR A LITTLE HELP ;*:*

BynaCam Official Forum - Powered by vBulletin
TEST IT AND ENJOY

@SEARCHING WEB MASTER for make web for this project

Are you guys fucking blind? There is a damn link, fucking press it -.-

Jester didn't even give credits -,- _I_.

he did in that post I posted ;p
edit1;
I would not trust such things, I would like to see the sources before testing something like this.
it's been checked and approved by Moderator Jester

edit2;
I added link in first post to tpforums

edit3;
added bynacam open source (?) to first post also

So I read everything, downloaded the program.

It does cam, but when camming; how to stop cam etc?

Is there any tutorial for it? It's way harder in use as tibiacam tv

I recorder things, saved m etc, but when I wanna play them it open tibia. Char screen with Byna(cam) but when it wants to open it says disconnected the first time; code 20002 or smth and second time it says I can't connect to server. What am I doing wrong?:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey When I'm trying to search for the tibiacam file to play on this program i can't find it:S i can only find like maps and such things:S
Why?

I recorder things, saved m etc, but when I wanna play them it open tibia. Char screen with Byna(cam) but when it wants to open it says disconnected the first time; code 20002 or smth and second time it says I can't connect to server. What am I doing wrong?:p

If you register on the forum, bynacam.com and see around you will see that it's a bug for almost all users at the moment, but since the devloper of that project don't got any computer or something...

Will just got to wait I think :p

Looks incredible, though... I ain't want my 200MS gettin hack't... Ger supporter sites then we'll see 0.o

Why don't you have a homepage for it?

hahaha that made me laugh, your "im 200 ms ouf ouf" hahahah I bet you aint even 120, but hey it was funny ;p

I get connection failed when I recorded my last 2 videos, any way to got em to work?

i downloaded the bynacam 2.4 putted it in tibia map when i try click on byna cam it says something "it doesnt works this program" or something

some1 can help me what im doing wrong? (im noob beware)

Back