• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Feature

Acubens

Old Penguin
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for coder to enable players on no pvp or under protection level canwalkthrough players on 7.72 protocol.

Contact me vía PM.

Last edited:
I'm looking for coder to enable players on no pvp or under protection level canwalkthrough players on 7.72 protocol.

Contact me vía PM.
Walking thru players is blocked on protocols below 8.54 by client. When you press arrow key to walk into player, client won't send packet 'walk' to server.
If you add 8.54 walk thru code to 7.72, it will allow walking thru players by map click [when walk path is calculated on server side], but not by arrow key.

If you are using OTCv8, you can enable it on any protocol using feature Otc::GameCreatureWalkthrough - of course you must add 8.54 code on server side.

Walking thru players is blocked on protocols below 8.54 by client. When you press arrow key to walk into player, client won't send packet 'walk' to server.
If you add 8.54 walk thru code to 7.72, it will allow walking thru players by map click [when walk path is calculated on server side], but not by arrow key.

If you are using OTCv8, you can enable it on any protocol using feature Otc::GameCreatureWalkthrough - of course you must add 8.54 code on server side.
Hello do you know how to enable mounts in Otcv8 if I'm using. Version under 8.7?

Back