• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[C++|PHP|LUA] Will pay for each job

s1mple

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,

Since I have decided to make an unique project with my friend. We would need some help right now and in future. So our cooperation can be long-term but dont need to be, its up to you. But this will not end in 1 task.

So mostly we are working on OTHire 0.0.3 which most of you know is 7.72 client downgraded from idk 8.0 ? or higher.

What we will try to achiev & what will be needed to do ? There are thing which can popup any day but what i can say for now that we will be trying to do:

Server
Tbh i feel like OTHire need much work, and since i would like to make this project unique there will be many things which are needed to do, also everything depends on possibility. Would like to talk with someone with much expierence what is possible to make at this client and what is not. And the we would talk what we will do and how much it would cost.

List of ideas/features i would like to add etc via priv.

Website
- Layout (i would take care of it, project + coding)
- Features (many, depends on possibility, list can be given at priv)

Scripts
Mostly LUA but there will be few PHP
- Many of them are some simple jobs like advanced quests
- Few of them will be more complicated, depends on possibilitys & price

If anyone is interesting into cooperation in this, just post here or send me pm.

Payments method: Skrill | BTC | Paypal

Also about payments im open for propositions, but i prefer to pay for job and not by hours.

Regards
Selura

Back