• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved C+ purse slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Knight

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hellouu only asking..
someone know how work with the Purse SLOT? on clients 10.76-
i need something to start working on that
if someone wanna work on that send me private
latest

2qdzcqh.jpg

its a VIRTUAL container to save the (premium scrolls) when you buy it on tibia.com
i think if you manage this, you can use like a depot ID
can be used to send (item buyed on the website of your ots) or to save especial items
or etc i wanna to send the loot of the monsters because loot its bored on ots.
thanks for read

wtf, of course that is coded in the sources
the "open" of the purse is a byte sended to the client (I guess) D:

IDK but when you click on the purse
a message appear = sorry, not possible.
so its detected?

this message idk why appears, but with the new feature 10.77+ the STORE, if you don't have any changes in your sources, when you click on the store will appear the message "sorry, not possible."
I mean, this message not have any effect or reason D:
this purse can be coded as the depot inbox, of course you need to create a table in the database to save the items
for now, you need discover the start point

Hellouu only asking..
someone know how work with the Purse SLOT? on clients 10.76-
i need something to start working on that
if someone wanna work on that send me private
latest

2qdzcqh.jpg

its a VIRTUAL container to save the (premium scrolls) when you buy it on tibia.com
i think if you manage this, you can use like a depot ID
can be used to send (item buyed on the website of your ots) or to save especial items
or etc i wanna to send the loot of the monsters because loot its bored on ots.
thanks for read
It is not a virtual container, its just a normal container, located in the slot 11 (invisible).
Really simple to add it:
https://github.com/Mkalo/forgottenserver/commit/39952586352896167c8d538a45c53ebcd7470267

yes, sure! I did not test because i'm without MVS, then I need format my pc, I don't will pay for it, I'am a very simple people talking about money and knowledge
Why would you pay for mvs, you can download it for free "Visual Studio Community"

Why would you pay for mvs, you can download it for free "Visual Studio Community"
yes of course, but have a limit to use? no? 1 month, then I format my pc to install it and install some systems as your fly system, then the time expire

So, whats the byte to open purse ?

And how to make it works, when u click purse icon to open actual purse.

So, whats the byte to open purse ?

And how to make it works, when u click purse icon to open actual purse.
I guess that MatheusMkalo said that is a normal container located in the slot 11, is invisible, then you need to "create" the container, then it will open, as a normal backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back