• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved C+ purse slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Knight

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hellouu only asking..
someone know how work with the Purse SLOT? on clients 10.76-
i need something to start working on that
if someone wanna work on that send me private
latest

2qdzcqh.jpg

its a VIRTUAL container to save the (premium scrolls) when you buy it on tibia.com
i think if you manage this, you can use like a depot ID
can be used to send (item buyed on the website of your ots) or to save especial items
or etc i wanna to send the loot of the monsters because loot its bored on ots.
thanks for read

Make sure that the item is properly registered in items.xml (if you are using 10.92+ you have to register the store inbox item and change the id in ITEM_PURSE, purse is already registered in default TFS 1.2)

I'm using TFS 0.4.

So, I don't have purse code in tfs?

I added this upper code to my source.

Last edited:
if you read the mkalo github you can see
"forked from otland/forgottenserver"
what version do you think otland/forgottenserver is on? do you think you can use 1.2 code for 0.4?

if you read the mkalo github you can see
"forked from otland/forgottenserver"
what version do you think otland/forgottenserver is on? do you think you can use 1.2 code for 0.4?
Why not?
This code is almost the same as from 0.4 :)
Just missing enums in luascript.cpp.

Same here :)
You are fucking retard.

No one even asked you and you ccome here and scream about nothing.
Did You? Did You Just Call Zbizu Retard!?!?

(facepalm)

this isn't my fight or my topic but seriously.. Zbizu would be the last one i would even insult.. he is a scripting lord to me

That's all what you got when you ask "otland community". Toxic, shitty, brain damaged people.
You cant ask for help here, because some random noob will immediately insult you.

@tetra20
I don't care who is he, if he cant behave normal then he is retarded silly person to me.

It is not a virtual container, its just a normal container, located in the slot 11 (invisible).
Really simple to add it:
https://github.com/Mkalo/forgottenserver/commit/39952586352896167c8d538a45c53ebcd7470267
Compiling right now!

where i need to add this ?
  1. -- onMoveItem event to prevent player from moving items inside the purse.
  2. function Player:eek:nMoveItem(item, count, fromPosition, toPosition, fromCylinder, toCylinder)
  3. if toPosition.x == CONTAINER_POSITION and toCylinder and toCylinder:getId() == 17432 then
  4. self:sendCancelMessage(RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE)
  5. return false
  6. end
  7. return true
  8. end

Compiling right now!

where i need to add this ?
  1. -- onMoveItem event to prevent player from moving items inside the purse.
  2. function Player:eek:nMoveItem(item, count, fromPosition, toPosition, fromCylinder, toCylinder)
  3. if toPosition.x == CONTAINER_POSITION and toCylinder and toCylinder:getId() == 17432 then
  4. self:sendCancelMessage(RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE)
  5. return false
  6. end
  7. return true
  8. end
Replace in events/player.lua and change to ="1" in events.xml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back