• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling C++ question - i edited one part on the source, and would like to know if its ok

Luciano

Reaction score
since i wanted to remove the "variants" (that was geting server version, etc, and the line was diferent from the V, i couldnt copy and replace.... )
2816kvr.jpg

rep+++
thanks on advance :D
edit ~its posted on paint lmao, ill put the code here:
Code:
		if((*it) == "--version")
		{
			std::cout << "#############################################################".\n"
			"#############################################################".\n"
			"##########ForgottenL#MapTracking#Project#V1.0.2##############".\n"
			"##########MapTracked###By###Luciano##########################".\n"
			"##########Please#do#NOT#use#without#autorization#############".\n"
			"#############################################################".\n"
			"#############################################################.\n";
			return false;
		}

my main question is if this main line will work:
Code:
std::cout << "#############################################################".\n"

its not ok >: i get around 15 errors ... looks like it is missing some / or missing character idk
btw i added more ####

code that has buggg:
Code:
{
            std::cout << "#####################################################################################".\n"
           	"#####################################################################################".\n"
			"######################ForgottenL#MapTracking#Project#V1.0.2##########################".\n"
			"######################MapTracked###By###Luciano######################################".\n"
			"######################Please#do#NOT#use#without#autorization#########################".\n"
			"#####################################################################################".\n"
			"#####################################################################################".\n";
			return false;
		}

print of error
1125xsy.jpg

Last edited:
[cpp] if((*it) == "--version")
{
std::cout << "#############################################################\n"
"#############################################################\n"
"##########ForgottenL#MapTracking#Project#V1.0.2##############\n"
"##########MapTracked###By###Luciano##########################\n"
"##########Please#do#NOT#use#without#autorization#############\n"