• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling C++ Question

I don't know what you are trying to do but I still can advise:
- Whatever you want to do to character creation, do it through the website because ACC Manager is removed in further versions of TFS.
- Whatever you want to do to character skills keep in mind that the table `player_skills` wont exists anymore, skills has been moved to `players` table in further versions of TFS.

I work in a custom war-distro, and only want send the data to the DB via ACC Manager without add skills in-game (this causes freezes and sometimes crash the client), about the changes of the futures versions of TFS that are good news :D

Anyway is possible or not send skill info? :p

Yes its posible but just looking at the piece of code you give me, you don't have the player ID so I'll assume that is not the server who is setting default skills to 10 but the database itself through a TRIGGER, in case that is right your solution is even easier:

Go to your database and go to `players` table, check for "TRIGGERS", you should see oncreate TRIGGER that adds row to player_skills, just edit the values there.

OFC!! haha ty totona :*

- - - Updated - - -

I have other problem.. the trigger add the skills fine for each vocation by a condition, Ok but how i can add magic level to the table players if the table are used to execute the triggers?

Example oncreateplayer trigger
SQL:
BEGIN
    IF NEW.vocation = 3 THEN
        SET NEW.maglevel = value; <-- Here is the problem
    END IF
END

If i try it with a update query i got
SQL:
Can't update table 'players' in stored function/trigger because it is already used by statement which invoked this stored function/trigger

:huh:

Last edited:
if you want to insert skills while creating character try to insert it on player_skills table

Thanks for the reply :)

Well, i have already done the part of the skills but now i need edit the players.maglevel value when the trigger is executed but i dont how execute a update query in the same table of the trigger

Back