• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C:\Xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on boolean in C:\Xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\Xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(21): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\Xampp\htdocs\install.php(450): Account->__construct(1, 'name') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

Totally idiot guy. A lot of people have the same problem but for this person the best answer is SOLVED, but without any information about how solved was that.....
I used google for like 3 minutes and figured that it may be because of missing tables in your ot database, or because you are using a very old xampp version, my answer to you is: delete xampp and use UniformServer and everything will be fine

I used google for like 3 minutes and figured that it may be because of missing tables in your ot database, or because you are using a very old xampp version, my answer to you is: delete xampp and use UniformServer and everything will be fine
Okey, I will try UniformServer and give report of them :)
Post automatically merged:

I used Xampp for my first servers 10-12years ago.

UniServer is realy new app for me, at begin I have stupid error:

Last edited:
Back