• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CA] [10.00~11.86] Talera Online - SUMMER UPDATE 2018 - 19 July 16:00 GMT-03

Fortera Global

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome!

ne4bq9n.png

Talera Mid Rate
New Mid rate Opening: Sunday, 19 of August 2018, 16:00 GMT-03
Talera.online

Facebook
TaleraOnline

Our team have experience with OpenTibia for a few years, with one of the best teams in programming. We have a complete global map until the last Summer Update 2018.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exp Rate:
1 - 8, 90x
9 - 50, 300x
51 - 100, 250x
101 - 140, 200x
141 - 160, 140x
161 - 180, 90x
181 - 200, 60x
201 - 230, 30x
231 - 260, 15x
261 - 300, 6x
301 - 330, 3x
331+ 2x

Skill Rate:
10 - 59, 40x
60 - 79, 30x
80 - 99, 15x
100+ 3x

Magic Rate:
0 - 14, 50x
15 - 39, 30x
40 - 79, 20x
80 - 99, 10x
100 - 105, 5x
106+ 3x

Loot Rate:
4x

Last Changes:
New Expanded Asura Palace (True Asuras)
The Curse Spreads
Falcon Bastion
Perfect Reward System (boss reward)
Warzones I, II, II, IV, V & VI
Hunting Analyzers Full
New Deathling Cave

Server Info
Items will not be infinite except for spears
Attack Speed with normal speed
Exercise Items working as a global
Balanced Spells (CD + Damage)
Sales Npcs with Free Access in Thais
Versions 10.00 to 11.83 (with own client)
Anti-Rollbacks and Auto-Backups
Tasks also count on Party
Party Shared, global system
Private War, with more than 15 maps and numerous options
Global map, without custom area (except for online trainings)
Engine optimized

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

loBsCY2.png

Jhqc1qO.png

Impera-globa,Fidera-global,shivera-global just another name changed to "talera" as new server we all know that those sh1t servers last up for 1 month max without giving points back when u reset them, not recommended

Impera-globa,Fidera-global,shivera-global just another name changed to "talera" as new server we all know that those sh1t servers last up for 1 month max without giving points back when u reset them, not recommended
u forgot about aurera-global

yea, aurera is a different ots, it's server for 10 years kids, ridiculous mana regen, infite ammo/runes, funny exp stage and item shop. Ppl are still playing there only because they dont wanna leave their plate sets and 15 boots of waterwalking in house. There are no updates, no servers for players from europe, typical brazil shit ;)

Looking good, over 1500 players created should be a great start. Will you be alloying people to trade items/gold from other servers for gold/items on yours? If so i will definitely play.

Why you just do not play, you prefer to create a fake account and come to speak badly of their project, as far as I know, this is one of the best projects these days.

ye this is the one of those shit br servers like always kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

01:28 You have 13 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 2 hours, 57 minutes and 25 seconds.

bb

Last edited:
Wannabe Taleon, I'm glad it flopped (hope it continues flopping).

Hi? Our name comes from Tibia, if you do not know there is a world with that name Talera (Talera - Tibia Wiki). We also appreciate the Taleon project, it is really very good, but our name has no link with such server, criticism is also welcome, why not? Our server had problems at first openning with a wired internal bug, but we have solved everything and we are online with a lot of players online, if you want to play, the server is there for you to test and maybe reverse your thoughts, hugs!

Server info :
  • Items will not be infinite except for spears
  • Attack Speed with normal speed

Your attack speed is 2x faster then its supposed to be am 100% sure so (1000ms)
Also found out theres spear,royal spear and etc ammos infinite so another not true info as more your server infos says, no WZ 4-6 tasks made and so on and so on...kinda fake first news on site isnt it ?

Server info :
  • Items will not be infinite except for spears
  • Attack Speed with normal speed
Your attack speed is 2x faster then its supposed to be am 100% sure so (1000ms)
Also found out theres spear,royal spear and etc ammos infinite so another not true info as more your server infos says, no WZ 4-6 tasks made and so on and so on...kinda fake first news on site isnt it ?

Our attack speed is like global speed, maybe you are playing some kind of diff tibia.
Our post here is spelled correctly (with the exception of spears).
xsDJatz.png

Our tasks of warzones 4~6 is full working (maybe a few diff words, but I did as tibia global), maybe you're following some wrong video on youtube.

Any more complaints, sir? I will be glad to answer all the questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i guess i was wrong, server is back online and on otservlist. Good to see alot of players on it, pretty impressive but sadly these type of servers never last long enough :\ with Aurera being online for little over 4 years, this server has alot to prove. I hope your server will do well, just make sure to keep it active with updates and make sure your staff isnt corrupt.

Back