• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CA] [10.00~11.86] Talera Online - SUMMER UPDATE 2018 - 19 July 16:00 GMT-03

Idk if you have ever seen like you brazilian unskilled guys are saying "GLOBAL" tibia for us real tibia but 1000ms for each auto attack isnt "GLOBAL"/like real tibia like, normal attack speed is 2000ms so 2s per each hit not 1s per hit as on your server, so its not same as real tibia attack speed stop lying.

Also I made from level 35 to level 100 with 1 royal spear so yeah only "spear" is "infinite", am not surprised why people leaving your servers after month then.

Checked warzone 4-6 tasks again 2 days ago they werent working at all npcs wrote something like gtfo we are under construction so when I wrote that post they werent working so you fastly made them so you are not making a fool of yourself but you already did.
Monsters on wz task have completly wrong spells or meele hits at all btw tho.
Not as "GLOBAL" at all.

Idk if you have ever seen like you brazilian unskilled guys are saying "GLOBAL" tibia for us real tibia but 1000ms for each auto attack isnt "GLOBAL"/like real tibia like, normal attack speed is 2000ms so 2s per each hit not 1s per hit as on your server, so its not same as real tibia attack speed stop lying.

Also I made from level 35 to level 100 with 1 royal spear so yeah only "spear" is "infinite", am not surprised why people leaving your servers after month then.

Checked warzone 4-6 tasks again 2 days ago they werent working at all npcs wrote something like gtfo we are under construction so when I wrote that post they werent working so you fastly made them so you are not making a fool of yourself but you already did.
Monsters on wz task have completly wrong spells or meele hits at all btw tho.
Not as "GLOBAL" at all.
Bro, obviously he means all types of spears, to include royal and enchanted. Move on.

Haven't played OT's in ages! since 8.60, was curious if since this is newer client is bot not possible? RL Tibia is fun now seeing as no cavebotters and such, hows this servers protection against cavebotters?

Haven't played OT's in ages! since 8.60, was curious if since this is newer client is bot not possible? RL Tibia is fun now seeing as no cavebotters and such, hows this servers protection against cavebotters?

They are using a anti-cheat tool (battle eye), our server players keep using bots, we have clients 10 and 11 without this tool.

Administration don't care about european ppl, bosses like orshabaal, gaz haragoth are spawning all the time at 1-2 am according to european time.

Administration don't care about european ppl, bosses like orshabaal, gaz haragoth are spawning all the time at 1-2 am according to european time.

Humm.. Actually yesterday we summoned one manually (with warning on webpage) at peak time for Brazil (80% of our players are Brazilian, we prefer to summon in the time that has more players online), but all the raids are automatic, no matter the time, can occur at any time.

Whole time which I spent on this ots, I have seen just orshabaal on the first or second day. Im online average 10 hours per day and I have not meet any other bosses.

Any way you guys can make !softboots to cost 50k instead of 100k? You could even make a poll, but would not be needed since everyone will vote for 50k :> it shouldn't be 100k to repair with command when you could go to npc to repair for 10k.

Also @Talera if you're gonna have gold converter please make it so people cannot change 100 plats to 1 crystal coin...

20:54 You see a temporary gold converter that has 98 charges left.
It weighs 1.80 oz.

...You have it on your shop for 5 coins.

Last edited:
Back