• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar "I will dominate ot since 7th"ok

Chazzy

Prahh PVP
Reaction score
yet ur loosing to synethsssssssis or w/e that retard guild name is? ;o

Synthessis are at war against Wipe Again.Sep 08 2013, 21:38:0347 - 24
GG fat boy as i said u only dominate burger king with flandie retard

GO to lunarforce and lick Veziv's ass okey? I told u this twice, I dominate your mothers vagina. 59 Versus 27 but its okey you would win it wouldn't u?

yet ur loosing to synethsssssssis or w/e that retard guild name is? ;o

Synthessis are at war against Wipe Again.Sep 08 2013, 21:38:0347 - 24
GG fat boy as i said u only dominate burger king with flandie retard

shut the fuck up !!

"100 kills are needed to win this war." 47 is not 100 ;)

calar said that veziv spam ue and wave only on lunar !! is not true ...
but calar what to do on shadow? on nort gate on ankrahmun ?
he go open 2 min all dead he back to stack and only ue and wave ! all rs nice eq looted
19630521558bad1529.gif

what a retard h@h@h@ I can solo rash him and can die I'm not afraid but he better go to stack or def
go sneake wlampe ur pvp is only ! or warzone hahahah

calar said that veziv spam ue and wave only on lunar !! is not true ...
but calar what to do on shadow? on nort gate on ankrahmun ?
he go open 2 min all dead he back to stack and only ue and wave ! all rs nice eq looted
19630521558bad1529.gif

what a retard h@h@h@ I can solo rash him and can die I'm not afraid but he better go to stack or def
go sneake wlampe ur pvp is only ! or warzone hahahah

Shut up
THX !

Tell me what we can do if we have on open ank-dara about 30 people and nuskei have 52 ?
With this people they can rush us and close with every sides
If some other teams would know that enemys have 20 more people like our 30 vs 53, they haven't come out.
We know it that it's hard/impossible to win this war but nobody in our team scared and we decided to fight even at the price of losing

I told you that fighting vs Nuskei is very hard now cause he has 50 ppl :) We fought against them too and we won (they disbanded) so you can do it but going ank-dara is stupid idea XD

ten shleder dziwkarz ładnie sie bawi jebany no life całe życie przed tibia współczuje ci człowieku

You lose 5000+ mana blocking an attack by Wipe Again & Synthessis aka stack battelka aka combo
ue / wave on 3.

Back