• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar "I will dominate ot since 7th"ok

This is a Null point, 53 vs 30 doesn't matter, on Libera my guild was 20 vs 83 and we more than quadrupled their frags and we were all about 100 levels lower than them plus that's using RL tibia money to war with, not some OT that you have almost infinite money.

As long as you have enough players to Max each of their health, then you can kill infinite people as long as you are smart, with very few casualties.

This is a Null point, 53 vs 30 doesn't matter, on Libera my guild was 20 vs 83 and we more than quadrupled their frags and we were all about 100 levels lower than them plus that's using RL tibia money to war with, not some OT that you have almost infinite money.

As long as you have enough players to Max each of their health, then you can kill infinite people as long as you are smart, with very few casualties.

yes, but on real 80% players had only levels, nothing more ;d

I have never seen a team with over 30 people have good communication and teamwork (which is usually why they all use bot, and even then they don't work very well together)

PWffw3Q.png

booooooom! I think this speaks for itself :D

GZGZGZGZGZGGZGZGZGZGZGZGZGZGZGZGZ

i will send you flowers because you won warmode in OTS , ok ?

Back