• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Calar Joker's Money Service (Cheapest Cash on OTland)

I'm now barely online on shadowcors, since I'm playing on lunarforce with my team. But I will log in, I'm online now.

I can't login because I can't find a damn link for the 10.35 client lol

Just pm me on forum bro, what you want etc.. It's hard for me to get in touch with you in-game.

Sold 100kk to a guy called "Without Me" he has received the first discount 10% in future purchases.

Calar, got Skrill (Moneybookers) account? Because I want to buy 15kk... it will cost 3,45 euros, right?

Last edited:
that list is nothing , ur still a scamming fag
Who did I scam? you guys are starting to piss me of, when did I scam someone? give some fucking evidence instead of talking bullshit, you dickhead. You're just jealous that people are trading with me and not you. It must mean something if he decided to put my name there. Also that's why I've linked few other threads to prove that I'm trusted, while you're just saying random bullshit.

calar i got 270k on aurora for change to lunarforce if u wanna pm me on forum

Nah, I don't need cash on Aurora. I've traded all my cash on Aurora for cash on shadowcores/lunarforce like 2-3months ago.

I will update this thread as soon as my acc is verified.

Back