• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar Mc donald vs Wipe

Seriously guys... You can have your twatish arguements and shit but seriously, leave the family out of it. Family aint nothin' to insult or joke about or anything. Im being serious with that... Call Fatima an ugly whore, call Calar a fat McDonalds Big Tasty Menu or Alex a retarded cup of tea but leave the family out!

NO MORE FAMILY INSULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously guys... You can have your twatish arguements and shit but seriously, leave the family out of it. Family aint nothin' to insult or joke about or anything. Im being serious with that... Call Fatima an ugly whore, call Calar a fat McDonalds Big Tasty Menu or Alex a retarded cup of tea but leave the family out!

i agree i have to say this 100x and its mostly calar with the family insults but it is others whats with the maturity level on this forumn... i mean you guys obviosly dont like each other over a game so why dont you guys just not talk to each others...

pC6RI.gif

relax calar we saw u on 8.6 without lvl 300+ spamming ssa
Yhym u saw me? we had a trade team on 8.6, maybe 10 players from shadowcores playd with us :D Hmm i dont know what ur saying tho :D u won twice we won 3 times with u :D having a trade team.

Just czill :) Ignore calar when we got equal teams we lose everywhere :) bcse they got sick lvls :) But yesterday on dezert they got 44 on channel and we got 36 on vent and 32 on action :) like Kucu Say : Fuck them they got fucking many boxing us from everywhere

Ye hows dar possible when we had 39 on vent and 39 online while u haf 36 onvent and 35 online

yeye i know like always u saying after battle we got equals or u got 1-2 more :) but when few days ago we got 38 client count on status and u got 25 u tell u dont wanna fight :) but rlx dont fight on forum its boring

Leader 1 "i server dominando"
Leader 2 "no, we server dominando"
Leader 3 "shut up u noob with navi i and my team server dominando"
Leader 4 "we have better playes with more lvl than you so we dominando"
Leader 5 "we done warzone quest so, we can dominando"
noobs everywhere.

yeye i know like always u saying after battle we got equals or u got 1-2 more :) but when few days ago we got 38 client count on status and u got 25 u tell u dont wanna fight :) but rlx dont fight on forum its boring

So you still got 13 more than us and you expect us to fight when you dont wanna fight 2 or 3 less ? DAFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUQ !

RETARD

cry is free level not. My br soldiers will keep sneaking you in warzone 3 so we can make dominando FULL

Mashivi is member of Wipe, but he is retired when warmode or battle so ye mashivi dominando banutka on 3 knights making tasks ;D

Fuck your mother <3

Back