• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

calar need money for bless

Huahuahua fucking noobs like Sir Cwelahh are happy because they think that they can exp 24/7. It's not problem to fix char... So don't be happy.

The image that failed to load in the PM you received from Calar Joker is an IP logger URL. He is using it to get peoples IP-address to flood their Internet connection. He has been permanently banned from OTLand for this. He has also been banned from LunarForce for a week with a final warning, and next time he will get all his accounts deleted. What he is doing doesn't only harm the community of LunarForce, it is also illegal by law in most countries, and we are not going to tolerate it.

It's a shame that someone who complains with thread title "This is really unfair" can't even fight his opponents in a game fairly. And to anyone who thinks I acted on a screenshot as proof again (because surely it can't be possible that I have access to the database of OTLand, right?): keep the senseless posts coming.
Yep You're right, I can admit that I was taking Ip's by sending a "Hidden Picture" But harm the community of lunarforce? I wasn't pinging anyone, I was just getting the Ips for someone else... I dont mind that ban and I will never do this in the future. Just so you know I wasnt pinging anyone...

Veziv Thanks for 12kk !!

Yep You're right, I can admit that I was taking Ip's by sending a "Hidden Picture" But harm the community of lunarforce? I wasn't pinging anyone, I was just getting the Ips for someone else... I dont mind that ban and I will never do this in the future. Just so you know I wasnt pinging anyone...

Veziv Thanks for 12kk !!
CALAR h@h@h@h@h
tumblr_m7fzlatMRm1qh3et7.jpg

HAHAHAHA what a noob i lose on dice 50kk
but
YOU thanks for 12kk
but if u 1more ping him or fatima or someone u lose all accounts haha
do not believe me? so ping someone !....
but for 50kk u suck dick or what ?

but if someone ping veziv fatima or someone, not he maybe ! but he get deleted so gz for all wlampe and frends from them !
but ! only calar pinger WIELKI SO HE soon end career on shadow/lunar twifysoft.net

siramix and mark only w8 for report fatima, or veziv or someone....
do not believe me calar ? so ping someone !....rly !
only ss with game not responded and u back on 8.6.... h@h@h@h@h@

now i talk with fatima 24h so 1 ss and calar end !

Last edited:
CALAR h@h@h@h@h
tumblr_m7fzlatMRm1qh3et7.jpg

HAHAHAHA what a noob i lose on dice 50kk
but
YOU thanks for 12kk
but if u 1more ping him or fatima or someone u lose all accounts haha
do not believe me? so ping someone !....
but for 50kk u suck dick or what ?

i will start to ping you now bbbbbbbb

but if someone ping veziv fatima or someone, not he maybe ! but he get deleted so gz for all wlampe and frends from them !
but ! only calar pinger WIELKI SO HE soon end career on shadow/lunar twifysoft.net

siramix and mark only w8 for report fatima, or veziv or someone....
do not believe me calar ? so ping someone !....rly !
only ss with game not responded and u back on 8.6.... h@h@h@h@h@

I'll believe this if Mark says so, haha so lets say someone like "Gym" or "Omel" ping veziv, I'll get deleted? haha good luck with that u tard.. I only got banned for "Taking IP Addresses" not for pinging someone, since I haven't pinged anyone anyways.

I'll believe this if Mark says so, haha so lets say someone like "Gym" or "Omel" ping veziv, I'll get deleted? haha good luck with that u tard.. I only got banned for "Taking IP Addresses" not for pinging someone, since I haven't pinged anyone anyways.

thanks for show who can more ping veziv
rly calar u are the best idiot on lunarforce_/
awesome retard you done.

hahah i was sure that these nerds like calar are pinging veziv etc. fucking retarded team without any respect trying to win server with ping-pong so sad

you know calar that's pathetic?

why u even were trying to get someone's ip?

You said it by yourself that you don't want to do that shit again

Since I came back from Poland I never pinged anyone..... Someone asked me and since that person helped me a lot in the past I had to help him also.....

Back