• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar rl LIFE

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
02.00 we go for them on poi they exping with 5-6 ppl manualy on Pits of Inferno After luring for them i go to bed i wake up today and my friend give me ss they botting 05.00 on warzones Alius Calar Gymek and more hAHahaha! u cant exp at day :)

was you or was you not up at the same time though playing tibia?

wtf is your point lol

02.00 we go for them on poi they exping with 5-6 ppl manualy on Pits of Inferno After luring for them i go to bed i wake up today and my friend give me ss they botting 05.00 on warzones Alius Calar Gymek and more hAHahaha! u cant exp at day :)

So what? it was me and ananas botting on mcs haha.

who cares if calar does this? not like he gets parceled then dies then rages and leaves vent like u? so uh uh?

Parceled? Alex i leadin without 150 prismatic bolts and 200 spirits no mw no ssa no f bombs nothing :) its czill i show u how i can parcel u when i got everything on me

vezi your one to talk you were scared to die you called brazols to help you goroma and we massacre them with 1 ek and like 3 mages :3and this was arround :6:00 morning your time

I'm tired of reading his pointless post. STOP FUCKING CRYING! GET A LIFE!

mZg8rxs.png

DONE
BYE!

Seriously, havnt checked the forums and such for a very long time and Veziv, even how good your english will ever become (shudsuhd) my brain will read it like totally shit and I still can't understand what you just wrote. I read it 3 times and my brain havn't picked it up :S What the fuck have you done with my brain?

08:06 Zoltan: I bow to you, Robax Saintz, and hereby grant you the right to wear Ferumbras' hat as accessory. Congratulations!
07:51 Loot of Ferumbras: Ferumbras' hat, 37 gold coins, golden legs, a great shield, a spellbook of mind control, a demon shiel

FERUMBRAS PLEASE?

Huahua i think Sir Ahh and Veziv (both banuta masters) are last peoples who should write about rl life of anyone...

Back
Top Bottom