• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar-Salar

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
MY Real name is Salar alright dont get it mixed up its been like this for 16yrs

Ye, but u dont need to make a new thread to say that ur from Pakistan and that ur name is Salar The Bomber ok?

Delete This thread.

Calar; So just because he might be from Pakistan you clasify him as a bomber? You are originally from Poland so should I clasify you as a ignorant & dumb polack even if you aint? Don't judge the book by its cover you dickhead.

Calar; So just because he might be from Pakistan you clasify him as a bomber? You are originally from Poland so should I clasify you as a ignorant & dumb polack even if you aint? Don't judge the book by its cover you dickhead.
Shut up and come suck my dog balls...

Ye, but u dont need to make a new thread to say that ur from Pakistan and that ur name is Salar The Bomber ok?

Delete This thread.

Seriously, I've rarely seen such a dumb fuck like you.

You're beyond retardation and the funny thing is, you're polish and call someone else a bomber? You're probably the most retarded person on this OT and yes, I considered other PLs and BRs, but someone just can't be as dumb as this ugly kid.

What do I expect...

Are you fucking kidding me Calar your the one to talk your a fat fucking polack whats worse? Just to throw it out there im Canadian/Chaldean so go jump off a bridge.

- - - Updated - - -

And you my love, you are just as dumb as Calar. You two should share the bus together to finally get some education in school.

Calar Army Unite! Main Target : FLANDIE

Flandie dude its totally un-mandatory to go to school everyday you know... Im 16 and i live under your moms belly i can't afford school you know? Your'e a fucking idiot honestly you realize i live in CANADA not Brasil school is free and you have to go to it. I also am an honor roll student so go jump of the bridge calar is jumping off if he doesnt make it collapse with all the extra weight.

Are you fucking kidding me Calar your the one to talk your a fat fucking polack whats worse? Just to throw it out there im Canadian/Chaldean so go jump off a bridge.

- - - Updated - - -

Flandie dude its totally un-mandatory to go to school everyday you know... Im 16 and i live under your moms belly i can't afford school you know? Your'e a fucking idiot honestly you realize i live in CANADA not Brasil school is free and you have to go to it. I also am an honor roll student so go jump of the bridge calar is jumping off if he doesnt make it collapse with all the extra weight.

Best part of that reply is that it wasnt even ment for you, you dickhead. You should really get a brain as that reply was to Mrozek as he kind off tried to "protect" his lover, Calar. And did I ever write that SOMEONE has to attend school EVERY SINGLE DAY? No.. Stop taking words out from nowhere and place them in my posts. Get a fucking brain you aswell and look where the fuck my fucking replies goes to.

About the "Might be from Pakistan" part in my first reply is because do I fucking know you? No I fuckin' don't so fuck off you dickhead. Trying to fucking help you against a fucking retarded cunt named Calar and then his backup Mrozek but what do I get back? Some fag mom-involved insult from you? Go get raped by a fuckin' pink unicorn...

Best part of that reply is that it wasnt even ment for you, you dickhead. You should really get a brain as that reply was to Mrozek as he kind off tried to "protect" his lover, Calar. And did I ever write that SOMEONE has to attend school EVERY SINGLE DAY? No.. Stop taking words out from nowhere and place them in my posts. Get a fucking brain you aswell and look where the fuck my fucking replies goes to.

About the "Might be from Pakistan" part in my first reply is because do I fucking know you? No I fuckin' don't so fuck off you dickhead. Trying to fucking help you against a fucking retarded cunt named Calar and then his backup Mrozek but what do I get back? Some fag mom-involved insult from you? Go get raped by a fuckin' pink unicorn...

What does you two mean? The 2 names involved in the title?

Hmm Salar, how the fuck can u say shit about me when u dont even know how i look? uff u've seen 1 photo on u-tube kk? and u listen to nuskei and other retards that say shit about me, if 94 for 182 cm is that much for u then pfff hah. Look kid ur 16, i bet ur 160 cm's tall and u weigh hmm? let me guess 50kg ? cuz more than 60 for u is being fat. GRATZ u dick-face.

Flandie,

you mad?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm Salar, how the fuck can u say shit about me when u dont even know how i look? uff u've seen 1 photo on u-tube kk? and u listen to nuskei and other retards that say shit about me, if 94 for 182 cm is that much for u then pfff hah. Look kid ur 16, i bet ur 160 cm's tall and u weigh hmm? let me guess 50kg ? cuz more than 60 for u is being fat. GRATZ u dick-face.

28.4 is your BMI (just calculated it) so theoretically speaking, you are fat indeed :)

mrrr ;333 loffciasz mnie? <3

Ye ok :D so theoretically some body builder has BMI xx u can call him fat? tbh this is a good weight for me, atleast when someone slaps me i wont go flying like majority of the ppl that say shit about me.

Calar bo zaraz wrzuce twoje zdjecie po opalaniu ;) jaki to ladny murzynek bambo z venore jestes

Flandiezor i respect you for those words.
there are many lands there are many kind diffrent cultures and etc. but you guys should remember it not about location , where you from , if you dad is from china or something, We are from the same PLANET.

Calar im not gonna lie im 180 lbs and im 6 feet tall so nt

Delete This thread.
Shut the fuck up you're retarded.
P.S. Just because you win a war because you have 30+ people more, doesn't mean you are good commander. You stole Wille's team like a fag, and now you are nothing :)

Back