• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar/Szady

Nozyk

Reaction score
At the beggining i want say to you - sorry for next annoying topic.

I want to ask you about warmode. Do u want WM today/tomorrow? I know that Calar has to make money after earlier warmode. So Szady do u want WM?

And people who doesnt have something important to say please dont write here stupid post.

Nozyk dont ask them about wm szady say : he no have lvls and he need play some weeks together with Jordi / Calar say he dont wanna breake defence haha ;D

At the beggining i want say to you - sorry for next annoying topic.

I want to ask you about warmode. Do u want WM today/tomorrow? I know that Calar has to make money after earlier warmode. So Szady do u want WM?

And people who doesnt have something important to say please dont write here stupid post.

warmode us penguins =)

Nozyk - we wont WM. Why? We dont need 'wm' to fight and Veziv will run all the time to defences to score frags + sneaks all night. I have life and I cant be online all day like ur leader.

What is more - he's idiot and yesterday when we asked about battle he made line near second boat on liberty bay - rly? I dont need to fight all the time on boats, defences, kazordoon, dwarf bridge. If Veziv will learn that he cant set battlefield all the time we will talk about WM - now its impossible.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Change commander Nożyk...

Ye i speaking with lokuf and i say to him now i got 17 ppl i will have max 20 ppl he Say oke we got 19 ppl not more :0 s we go lineup Liberty bay and after 5 minuts u got 37 online :) / Defence/ on thais we came with 6 ppl andu come with full team and we runed kazordoon to Gather our ppl and u boxed us from 2 sides and got raped lol :)

on thais we came with 6 ppl andu come with full team and we runed kazordoon to Gather our ppl and u boxed us from 2 sides and got raped lol :)

XDDD
you're so fucking dumb, always on sqm and that's your dominando :(

I will repair Veziv post:

Yes I spoke with lokuf and I said to him - now I have got 17 ppl and will be max 20. He said that we have got 19 ppl not more. So we lined up in Liberty bay and after 5 minuts u had 37 ppl online. :) On thais we had 6 ppl and u came with full team. After that we escaped to kazordoon on gather. At the end your team boxed us from 2 sides and we got raped :).

Too 'much' not 'many' xD errors from Veziv side XD

Ye i speaking with lokuf and i say to him now i got 17 ppl i will have max 20 ppl he Say oke we got 19 ppl not more :0 s we go lineup Liberty bay and after 5 minuts u got 37 online :) / Defence/ on thais we came with 6 ppl andu come with full team and we runed kazordoon to Gather our ppl and u boxed us from 2 sides and got raped lol :)

1) You didnt have 17 ppl - you had 22/23 at start so why u lie?

2) We hadnt 37 online - we had MAX 33 online yesterday but my 200 lvls are botting all the time so stfu cause we hadnt more than 30 ppl.

3) You had 6 ppl on thais? hahaha ;d

Shleder, Nozyk and other ppl from Veziv's side - tell him to stop lie all the time because I wont fight with person who cant say true about amount, gather time etc. I know that he stay all day on tibia so he's leader but I wont fight with Veziv if we cant set gather time. Now im ignoring ur posts Veziv, sorry.

Serko u cant speak if u rly think u team are better send a warmode ! :)

@Szady

Veziv always lies because he cant admit defeat, so u have two sides to chose. First talk with him, second talk with other people ^^

@Szady

Veziv always lies because he cant admit defeat, so u have two sides to chose. First talk with him, second talk with other people ^^

I wrote to Aiven yesterday and I told him that we have 27 ppl after ready check so Veziv knew about it. And now he says bullshits that 'you told me that u have 19 ppl' ...

I always write to Aiven, Moriana, Everius cause we can set sth without insulting etc but if we set something Veziv will ruin it because he doesnt care about 'fair battle' - he wants to win war mode only.

U tell Aivenn u got 27 ppl but u come with 35 :) and mass ava spam :) Its enforced we no need set gather time ): its enforced ;0

I dont want to insult my team, because is stupid. But in my team, we have got good players like Sded, Moriana, Everius and others. But I'm angry when Veziv cry for EVERY FUCKING FRAG. I have to said that but is annoying...

Nozyk dont ask them about wm szady say : he no have lvls and he need play some weeks together with Jordi / Calar say he dont wanna breake defence haha ;D

So maybe you should learn how to fight without defences...

@Szady
We told you all about Veziv... You not believed... Now you can see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom