• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar/Szady

U tell Aivenn u got 27 ppl but u come with 35 :) and mass ava spam :) Its enforced we no need set gather time ): its enforced ;0

and what we could do with 35 peoples if you were standing in 5 sqms? And everybody know that lunar is fucking enforced but you're pro pvp mastah from rl tibia and you know how to fight . In every ot you should consult gather time with enemy to have battles , not sneaks

Ye, that's the truth I said we gonna have max. 20 ppl because spanish were fighting on shadow and when we sneaked you, we were 19ppl online but you've waited for us to log out and than you made a gather + You ran to place that we were equal teams fighting there so don't see the point and finally the last action shows how you care about frags, you've been standing on the southern part of bridge and then when had 18ppl online and went to def you rushed out to gain some more frags :X

King aloxinr whatu think when we got 14 pppl boxed from 2 sides we must die right? learn how to stay offline on warmode :)

Lokuf what i can do with 21 ppl ?? 6 eks 1 palladyn U team got 37 ppl online

King Aloxine on 8.6 Conglomerate Team u only buying pots for me/Anuris so dont talk please u saying always bullshits When u runed like 1 week ago to Bridge on cyclopolis with 15 ppl pz or u runing 4/ x to svargrond gate we not crying :) we rushing u till the end stop cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

King Aloxine on 8.6 Conglomerate Team u only buying pots for me/Anuris so dont talk please u saying always bullshits When u runed like 1 week ago to Bridge on cyclopolis with 15 ppl pz or u runing 4/ x to svargrond gate we not crying :) we rushing u till the end stop cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Huhauahauahuahuahuahuahuahuahuauha +100000000
But, there is one main problem... I don't remember it... U fucking moron i don't like you since i met you so how can i buy pot's for you u fucking lier -.-

1) You didnt have 17 ppl - you had 22/23 at start so why u lie?

2) We hadnt 37 online - we had MAX 33 online yesterday but my 200 lvls are botting all the time so stfu cause we hadnt more than 30 ppl.

3) You had 6 ppl on thais? hahaha ;d

Shleder, Nozyk and other ppl from Veziv's side - tell him to stop lie all the time because I wont fight with person who cant say true about amount, gather time etc. I know that he stay all day on tibia so he's leader but I wont fight with Veziv if we cant set gather time. Now im ignoring ur posts Veziv, sorry.
mybe we had 23 online but of this 23 ppl 70% ppl trolling in fights

I don't understand the problem? We were 23 on battle and they were 32, who care? they still got crushed but atleast they didn't pussy out like calar so lets just fight more and fuck numbers

I don't understand the problem? We were 23 on battle and they were 32, who care? they still got crushed but atleast they didn't pussy out like calar so lets just fight more and fuck numbers

You dont understand the problem? I can explain it:

You fight ALWAYS like fucking charlovers, you stay in 4-5 sqms and wait for other team. You always play on rashbacks so if u want we can do rushbacks too but we will gain 1-2 frags per hour - do you like it?

Veziv always fight where he wants - if he doesnt have more ppl he stays in defence.

For me its not good because I dont care about deads, frags but my people arent stupid and they wont die all the time cause you will play like pussies.

Try to tell Veziv to not cry just come and fight. If you want we can always stay on fibula / kazo / svargrond mines and you will try to rush and you will see why ME / CALAR write all the time that Veziv is idiot.

you call it crushed? either you don't know the meaning of this word or you're just stupid.

I feel really abashed when im reading post like yours.

Have you even been on ''battle''? All I saw was reversing ur team to the southern part of bridge, when u got there 23 ppl, first line filled up with eks + 400mages in the second line, while we had 2 eks in front and we were the team who've been rushing in

you call it crushed? either you don't know the meaning of this word or you're just stupid.

I feel really abashed when im reading post like yours.

Have you even been on ''battle''? All I saw was reversing ur team to the southern part of bridge, when u got there 23 ppl, first line filled up with eks + 400mages in the second line, while we had 2 eks in front and we were the team who've been rushing in
well it wasn't crushed but we beat you, idc what you have to say about the fight on forum but if you're so good then show it in fight not on forum. I want to fight in game not on this shit so just stop moaning to me about Veziv and get real

well it wasn't crushed but we beat you, idc what you have to say about the fight on forum but if you're so good then show it in fight not on forum. I want to fight in game not on this shit so just stop moaning to me about Veziv and get real

tell me one thing, why you call it beaten us? taking some frags on 250mages while we've been trying to break this is that what you call 'beat' ?

stop charloving and fighting with nb char

Danneh, please don't say anything about fighting k? you care more about your lvls than some ppl about cash in rl. Its obvious that its better for Kaida to go open, since they have 250-270 mages and even lower + not so much ssa. And look I'd rather go fight open "Like we did svar" and get smashed 4 times "Like we did in svar" and not go deffence.
And to Veziv
Look at the respect you have from your team, they treat u like a trash.
Ahh same shit in Darshia y-day I got 3 messages at the same time from your team smth like this "This veziv is retarded he has 3ppl less and he won't fight" and u stood on the stack near carpet for 30minutes, after u came out from the stack u got smashed and ran to stack again.

sunshine reggae
Don't worry, don't hurry, take it easy
Sunshine, sunshine reggae
Let the good vibes get a lot stronger
Get a lot stronger

Huhauahauahuahuahuahuahuahuahuauha +100000000
But, there is one main problem... I don't remember it... U fucking moron i don't like you since i met you so how can i buy pot's for you u fucking lier -.-

i remember aloxine + 100000000000000 for him sir ahh plss soft plss sir plss ahh plsss bro plsss TAKE! ALOXINE! 1 pair ! . aloxine still plsss more plsss sir plsss ahh plsss more plsss u have much plssss ahh bro plsss ass licker 4ever aka aloxine.

Danneh, please don't say anything about fighting k? you care more about your lvls than some ppl about cash in rl. Its obvious that its better for Kaida to go open, since they have 250-270 mages and even lower + not so much ssa. And look I'd rather go fight open "Like we did svar" and get smashed 4 times "Like we did in svar" and not go deffence.
And to Veziv
Look at the respect you have from your team, they treat u like a trash.
Ahh same shit in Darshia y-day I got 3 messages at the same time from your team smth like this "This veziv is retarded he has 3ppl less and he won't fight" and u stood on the stack near carpet for 30minutes, after u came out from the stack u got smashed and ran to stack again.
If i cared about levels why have i been staying 340-344 for the past few weeks? doesn't make sense to me you're just mad i can take levels because people in your team msg me when you're gonna sneak. Cry me a river you baby :>

Back